It's a love story

Taylor looked out the window. It was summer, a sunny summer. Probably for someone else, but not for her. She looked at her phone, where there was a picture of her that was on all the magazines with the caption: "Is Taylor Swift pregnant?! She looked at the picture again. She was wearing a tight black dress and her belly wasn't perfectly flat. And exactly where it had protruded a little was circled in red as proof of her "pregnancy". She went to the mirror and stood sideways to it. Did she really have such a belly that people thought she was pregnant? Joe walked into the room, seeing Taylor at the mirror and then the article open on her phone he sighed and walked over to her. He hugged her from behind.
- Are you doing it again?
- Joe am I really that fat that I look pregnant?
- Taylor have you lost your mind? You're not fat at all, you're very thin. You're too skinny.
- I'm not. I've gained a pound and a half in the last week. Look at my body.
- Taylor, you have a beautiful body. You're too skinny. They just want a big headline, that's all. These jerks don't care that they're hurting you.
Taylor turned to him and kissed him.
- I'm really not fat and I don't seem pregnant?
- Yes.
She pressed herself closer to him. Her life had been going downhill lately. And she had no idea where she'd be now if it wasn't for Joe holding her in his arms, holding her hand and doing everything he could to protect her from the world that was now ruining her whole life. Joe looked at Taylor. He hated what was happening now. The whole thing with the Famous song, all the hatred that had gone up against Taylor. He remembered the murdered look on Taylor's face when she found out twenty people weren't coming to her party. And okay, those would have been regular people, those were the people Taylor had called her friends.
- All Taylor. Forget about it. Otherwise I'm really going to delete all the social media on your phone. We're having dinner with your parents and mine soon.
- Yeah, you're right, it's important.
- It's also especially important.
- What do you mean?
- Nothing.
They had a good time. Their parents have been friends for a long time. Of course, he and Taylor had been dating for four years. From 2012 to 2016. And Joe knew there would be years more. Taylor brought out the cake she'd baked for the table.
- Wow, Taylor, that's a beautiful cake, Joe's mom said.
- Thank you. It's just your recipe.
- Which one was it? I have a lot of them- Jo's mom replied with a laugh.
- The one you gave me about two weeks ago when we were in London.
- Oh, I remember.
- Hold on, please. Everybody sit down, now I'd like to say something, and I'd like a few minutes of your attention- Joe interrupted them.
Everyone, including Taylor, looked at him with surprise and apparent interest. At this time, Joe pulled something out of his pocket and got down on one knee in front of Taylor.
-Dear Taylor, you know how much I love you, I have loved you since the first time we met. I've known you for years, and I swear it's been the best time of my life. You are the best, kindest and most beautiful person I have ever known before. Spending time with you feels like heaven to me.I can't get enough of you. I want every day to see you walking around the house in your pajamas or in my T-shirt, the way you talk to the cats, the way you make cookies. I want to be by your side every second. So I have to ask, Taylor Allison Swift, will you marry me?
Taylor didn't seem to realize what was going on at first, she even turned around a little late because she had already started cutting the cake. Tears were streaming down Taylor's cheeks. Tears of happiness. Her heart raced and her knees began to buckle. She smiled her brightest and widest smile.
-Yes, yes, yes.
   Everyone in the room began to shout and applaud. Joe carefully placed the diamond ring on Taylor's little finger. It fit perfectly. Just as Taylor's fit Joe. He rose from his lap and melded his lips with hers. They cried and laughed. It was the happiest night. They mentally made a wish that their whole lives would go just as
magically. They merged in a kiss, fused together. Taylor's mom wiped her eyes with a handkerchief because tears were flowing from her eyes, Austin took pictures of Taylor and Joe on the camera, and Taylor's dad stood there gazing up at them. Joe's mom had tears in her eyes, Joe's dad looked at his son with pride, and Joe's brothers smiled and whispered. When Taylor stepped away from Joe she walked over to her family and hugged them all, then she hugged Joe's family and then sat down next to her mom and they both started crying:
- Taylor, baby girl I'm so happy for you. You deserve this more than anyone, after all the shit people put you through you deserve to be happy- whispered Taylor's mom stroking her head
Joe held out his hand to Taylor, she was still in tears, he looked at the ring on her finger.
- I've been waiting for this moment for an unbearably long time.
- I love you Joe, and I've said it many times and every time it was true. And I'll never stop saying it.
  They stood there in each other's arms.
- I can't believe my sister's getting married- Austin said.
- We can't believe it either- answered Joe's brothers and all laughed together.