Toxic II

(if you're lost while reading this, i suggest reading the first part over again so it makes sense, it's been a while😭)

Lani's POV
after all of that, i'm not even sure if i wanna have this girl over anymore.

she knocked and i got up to open the door.

"hello." she said with a smile.

"hi." i grinned and let her in.

"sit down, make yourself comfortable. i'm gonna check on our food."

"okay, go ahead and do that." as she sat down, i walked over to the kitchen and checked on the food, of course.

it looks good, needs a little more time though. i walk over to the nearest mirror to see if i'm sweating. i don't want her to think i'm nervous.

i can't get my mind off of y/n/n, she just has something to her that makes it so hard to forget about her. i know i keep saying we're not together, cause we aren't at the moment, but the things she does makes me wish we were.

i went back to the living room and sat down next to this girl.

"how have you been?"

"i've been good, you?"

"i've been okay, i know you're gonna make tonight better." she kissed my cheek and i laughed a little.

"are you okay? your cheek is really hot."

"yeah, i'm good."

"you wanna take a shot?"

"yeah, that sounds good."

she took two glasses out her bag and a bottle of patrón.

"oh, you ready?"

"always." she poured the shots and gave one to me. i took it quickly and she looked surprised.

"calm down, babes. we got a whole bottle right here."

"i gotta get right, you know?"

"i guess so."

"so, what you been up to?"

"i told you earlier, do you not remember?"

"obviously not, that's why i asked."

"i don't like that you're getting rude, take the tone down a lil, thank you."

this bitch.

"you know what you could do?"

"what?"

"get up and take that ass out of my house."

"ha, you're joking, right?"

"do it look like i'm joking?"

"oh, so that's how it is?"

"i suppose it is."

"okay then. don't hit me up when you lonely." she got up and put what she brought with her back in her bag.

"i ain't never lonely, stop saying shit."

"yeah, call those other hoes of yours, maybe they'll come over."

"i don't got those. you know, i never really liked you, i was tryna be nice to your ass."

"oh really? that's how you feel?"

"mhmm."

"okay then." she picked up the water that was on the table and threw it at me.