Water

Y/N's POV

"Baby, come here." I went to go get my daughter. We were at the water park near our house since it was very hot today. There were a lot of kids playing with each other, it was too cute.

As I was walking to get her, I noticed that she was playing with this other little girl and she was so cute. They were following each other around everywhere and taking turns playing in the water.

"Adeya, whatcha doin?" A woman squatted down next to her, I'm assuming that it was her mom. I couldn't really see her, but I heard her. The closer I got, the more I saw of her.

She was tatted. Head to toe. And she had these really nice curls on her head.

"Hey, baby, did you make a new friend?" I asked my daughter, she nodded her head.

"This is your girl?" The woman asked me. I looked up and saw her full face. She was so beautiful, her eyes, her skin, her lips, she looked amazing. She looked familiar, but I didn't know where from. I thought about it for a second and I knew.

"Yes, and this is yours?" I asked back.

"Yes, her name's Adeya, what's her name?"

"Her name is Leilani, but I just call her 'Lei' for short."

"Oh really? My name is Kehlani, but you can call me Keh...or Lani if you want."

"Wow, what a coincidence."

"Are y'all from around here?"

"Yeah, I grew up in The Bay."

"Oh shit, which part?"

"I'm from Oakland."

"Me too, that's crazy. What's your name?"

"My name is Y/N."

"I like that name. It sounds familiar."

"I like yours."

"Are you busy tomorrow?"

"No, why?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to bring your daughter over to my place tomorrow? She can play with Adeya and me and you could chill if that's cool."

"Yeah, that sounds good," We just met and she already wants to hang out with me? I like this, "Do you have your phone on you?"

"Yeah."

"Let me give you my number."

"Ight." She pulled out her phone and gave it to me. I put my number in and gave it right back to her.

"Thank you, Imma text you later and send my address."

"Okay, that sounds good."

"Are y'all hungry or anything?"

"I could eat, what about you, Lei, are you hungry?" She nodded her head.

"Adeya, you wanna go get something to eat, baby?" She nodded her head as well.

"What're you in the mood for?"

"Me and her will eat anything, we don't care."

"Oh y'all like that for real, me too. Adeya usually loves to eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches."

"Her too, they're so alike."

"What's her sign?"

"She's a Virgo, her birthday's coming up soon."

"Oouuu okay. Adeya's an Aries."

"I like that, what are you?"

"I'm a Taurus."