Cause I'm Tryna Have A...III

Lani's POV

"Don't let go." She said.

"I won't."

We waited a couple of minutes for everything to calm down and then we ended up leaving. We rushed to my car and got out of the area immediately.

"What was that?" She asked.

"I have no idea, I don't even wanna know."

"I was not expecting that to happen."

"I'm sorry."

"For what? You didn't do anything."

"I feel like our lil date got ruined though."

"We still got the rest of the day to do whatever you want, I'm not trippin about that, trust."

"What could we do?"

"If you want, later you can come by my house and we can chill, watch a movie, have some drinks and eat if you want."

"I like that."

"And I like you."

"You bold, I like it."

"Come over whenever, I'm not busy or anything."

"Heard you."

She made it to my house and put her car in park.

"So you gon come back?"

"Definitely."

"When?"

"An hour or two, Imma change and do some shit."

"I'll be waiting for you."

"Okay."

"Bye." She kissed me on the cheek. Immediately felt warm.

"Bye." She got out and I couldn't help but to look at her body. It was beautiful.

I drove back to my house and put on something more comfortable.

Y/N's POV

I gotta make sure that everything is nice and neat. I'm not a messy person, but I just want to make sure that everything is perfect.

I fixed my couch, I fixed that tables, and I fixed the carpet.

I want upstairs to my room to change into something a little more comfortable.

I pull out a plain black crop top, some gray sweatpants, and some black socks. I took my dress off and put it away then got dressed.

I slipped my crocs on and went back downstairs.

"What are we gonna drink?" I said aloud.

I went to my drink cabinet and picked out what I thought she would like. I got some glasses and brought them into the living room with me.

I got some snacks out and some water of course.

I don't know what movie to put on yet so I'm just gonna wait until she gets here.