Chapter 1 - Back to the Start (1)

Note: Will undergo thorough proofreading and editing.

Warning: This story will contain profanity, mature themes, and violence. Exit now if you feel uncomfortable with any of the themes. Characters may be OOC. Poor grammar and wording are also present in this story, you have been warned.

−−−−−−−−−−−−−−

Darkness was the only thing that could be seen in the surrounding area.

The scene stayed like that for a few moments before small fragments of light started to emerge little by little. Soon the whole area was cloaked in a warm, soothing, brilliance of light.

The scene started to change drastically which resulted in giving Yoo Joonghyuk a split mild headache. He brought a hand up to rub his aching head before inspecting the location he was transported to.

He found himself inside a train car, staring out at the subway platform through a window. The feeling of familiarity brushed his once aching head.

He turned to look at the number of the train car he was in. 3707.

Despite his outer appearance frowning at the number, he felt a sense of alleviation after recognizing the noisy and bustling train car. 

'It's been a while.'

Kim Dokja was in the car next to his own.

People with long and tired faces entered the car one by one. The noise of footsteps and chattering resounded throughout the subway. 

He looked at the LED screen displaying the time and all sorts of subway-related information.

[ 6:55 PM ]

Exactly five minutes before the beginning of the scenario.

Yoo Joonghyuk wasted no time and scanned the faces present around him. 

He then spotted a man acting suspiciously by the exit. The man was carrying a twisted expression while letting out loud intermittent grunts. Some of the passengers turned to look at the source of the noise.

'It's him.' Yoo Joonghyuk's face expression was calm.

In his previous regressions and also before turning back time, the suspicious man was revealed to be a subway terrorist named Choi Han-Gyu. Just like in his (YJH) previous regressions, this sociopathic man was planning to do a suicidal mission by exploding the train car they were in.

The terrorist sniggered, looked around himself before pulling out and revealing a home-made bomb and a lighter.

Before the shocked crowd could even begin to process the sudden development and retreat, Yoo Joonghyuk stepped forward and swiftly suppressed the terrorist. 

The commotion that garnered the attention of the passengers quickly dissipated before it turned into anything serious.

The people who had understood what would have happened, if he (YJH) hadn't suppressed the terrorist, placed their hand unto their chest and let out a sigh of relief.

Little did they know, the real hell was just about to begin.