Chapter 6 - Trio

Note: Will undergo thorough proofreading and editing.

Warning: This story will contain profanity, mature themes, and violence. Exit now if you feel uncomfortable with any of the themes. Poor grammar and wording are also present in this story, you have been warned.

−−−−−−−−−−−−−−

Kim Dokja's POV

"Hey Joonghyuk."

"Kim Dokja."

To say that everyone was shocked would be an understatement. In their eyes, some guy just casually greeted Yoo Joonghyuk. THE Yoo Joonghyuk, the strong and merciless incarnation that had the ability to intimidate the Landlord Coalition; he actually responded.

"Have you been well? Your face looks good?"

Lee Jihye was nervously smiling and sweating while Gong Pildu looked between us like he couldn't believe it. He never thought I would be a companion of Yoo Joonghyuk. There was a tight tension in the air.

"These people don't believe I am your companion. Can you tell them?"

Yoo Joonghyuk, I haven't got a clue on why you're acting like this but you better keep your promise.

[ A few Constellations are paying attention to incarnation 'Yoo Joonghyuk's' answer. ]

[ The constellation 'Demon-like Judge of Fire' is anticipating the response of incarnation 'Yoo Joonghyuk'. ]

Before I could add anything else, Yoo Joonghyuk quickly pulled out his blade and pointed it at Gong Pildu's head.

"Kim Dokja is my Life and Death Companion."

'What now?—'

[ The constellation 'Demon-like Judge of Fire' says that she likes this comradeship while cheekily grinning. ]

[ The constellation 'Secretive Plotter' is intrigued. ]

[ The constellation 'Abyssal Black Flame Dragon' is disgusted at the confession of incarnation 'Yoo Joonghyuk'. ]

[ The constellation 'Prisoner of the Golden Headband' respects the taste of incarnation 'Yoo Joonghyuk'. ]

[ Several constellations are flabbergasted. ]

After a while, we safely used the bathroom and came down to the platform of line 3. It was all thanks to the fellow regressor companion.

I looked at him questioningly, wondering what made him openly announce his companionship with me.

"You are alive."

"Were you hoping I would be killed?"

"...No."

This companion of mine. What the hell is happening to him? Multiple scenes have differed from the novel and it's making me curious as to what happened.