036

Chapter thirty-six - 16 missed calls
( some of my chapters will be written in third person)

NARRATOR'S POV

Normal. Whatever normal was anymore for Sophia, thats what she was doing all day. in her bed, Vinnie clinged onto her waist, Sophia watching movies all day while Vinnie just laied there with her.

Sadly for Sophia, she's been getting non-stop phone calls from her parents, non-stop text messages, and as she read them, she felt her head hurt, her heart just beating out of her chest as she read "sophia paige hudson. answer us right now." from her mom, with mulitiple other messages, "if your not gonna answer your mom at least answer me?" from dad.

Sophia's dad has some caring feelings for Sophia. That is his daughter anyways. He was just strict to her, not allowing her to go out for parties, no alcohol. The basics. But the more Sophia got older, the more he got strict.

Sophia ignored her parents, she was just watching movies with her boyfriend, who loves her, who really cares for her other than her friends and brother.

Sophia eventually got hungry that morning and decided that she wanted something to eat. Vinnie just laid there, on his phone while his girlfriend went to go get some breakfast for them to eat.

After breakfast, they tiredly got out of bed and got ready for the day. Theo was still sleeping in his bed as the two got ready, Vinnie in the bathroom taking a shower, Sophia in the bathroom doing her makeup while talking to Vinnie. "fucking shit don't tell me I forgot" Sophia mumbled as her phone started ringing. It was her agent Kaylee (idek if I already made a name for Sophia's agent-) "morning Kay"

"morning Sophia, todays one of your big days." Kaylee said with a pause "I'm guessing your on your way to the hollister photo shoot right?"

"oh fuck." Sophia said to herself as Vinnie turned off the shower "well, uhm." She said thinking "I'll be there as soon as I can, I kinda forgot about it sorry" Sophia said as then she hung up the phone.

"what was that?" Vinnie asked her as he grabbed a hair brush. Sophia was doing finishing touches to her hair as Vinnie combed his curly hair. "I may or may not have forgotten that I had a photoshoot today?"

"finally!" Vinnie said with a smile as he looked at Sophia through the mirror. "I have been waiting for this moment where I can finally come to one of your photoshoots"

"oh trust me, all the amazing pictures is because of the editing they use before putting it on the websites and magazines." Sophia said as she turned towards Vinnie, still combing through his hair, looking into the mirror. He put the comb down beside the sink and turned towards Sophia before grabbing her waist and pulling her closer to him. "But still, I love seeing you in action, looking beautiful on camera and off camera" Vinnie said in a low whispery voice as he leaned into Sophia's lips, barely touching.

"the sooner you put some clothes on, the faster you'll see me in action, especially tonight" Sophia said to Vinnie, who was stunned by what she said that she easily slipped away from his grip.

Vinnie quickly put some clothes on, Sophia finished her make up and they got on the road. The set was all ready when they got there. The blinding lights, the thousands of technology and hundreds of people helping with the photoshoot.

"Ms. Hudson, I'm Joseph Dallas, I'll be taking your photos today" a middle aged man welcomed Sophia at her dressing room. Sophia's photoshoot was for a new clothing line for Holister Co. This clothing line was assisted by Charli and Dixie, who helped design the products with Sophia.

"please, call me Sophia." She smiled as ladies gave her some clothing pieces to wear, starting off with swimwear and lounge clothes. She turned to Vinnie beside her sitting in a chair and placed her hand on his shoulder "This is my boyfriend, Vinnie" Vinnie smiled and shook hands with Joseph.

"I'll see you out there, you'll look great!" Joseph said as he exited the room and left Sophia, Vinnie and the team to get ready for the first few shots.

the pictures turned out great, Vinnie sat behind the cameras and admired his girlfriend. Every second was a new shot, and every almost 30 minutes there would be an outfit change. Time passed by quickly, Vinnie even left to go get some food.

Maybe half way through the photo shoot, Sophia started noticing her phone was blowing up. she ignored it, just kept doing what she did best, smile at the camera.

Vinnie was watching Sophia, when he got a call from chase. He walked out the studio and answered the phone.

"hey what's up?"

"where are you right now?"

"I'm at Sophia's photo shoot, why?"

"good, take her to the hype house today, keep her away from her apartment"

"what's going on?"

"it's a long story, but it's about my parents, involving the thing that happened at the party"

shit. what the fuck am I gonna do. Vinnie thought to himself.

"what."

"Just please Vinnie, take her somewhere, take her to Nailea's, or to Charli's. Just take her away from her place.

"What's gonna happen if I bring back to her place?"

"she's get dragged back to North Carolina."

authors note

hello! I'm so sorry that I haven't updated on this book for a while, or any of my books but I've actually lost some of my motivation to write so I just decided to take another long break from wattpad. during that break, I actually started dating! started dating my crush. very happy abt that.

the plot of this book is starting, and honestly it's gonna be a whole trip of emotions. prepare your souls everyone, this is gonna be a wild ride.

hope you enjoyed this late chapter (also very short chapter) and I'll see you guys in the next one!

- aaliyah 💗