Ch. 41 - loud blondes

When I woke up the next morning, Katsuki still had his arms wrapped tightly around me. The soft snores coming from him told me that he was still sleeping.

Being in his arms like this made me feel safe and warm ... I never wanted to get up from this spot.

Unfortunately, my bladder had other plans. I tried to sneak out of his arms so that I didn't wake him up, but they tightened around me.

"Where do you think you're going Princess?" he mumbled, burring his face into the back of my neck.

"I have to go to the bathroom Kat, I'll be right back." I said softly.

"Stay here..." He playfully said, tightening his embrace a little more.

"I can't!" I laughed as I tried to wiggle out of his arms. I stopped when I felt something poking against my back.

"Fuck ..." Katsuki muttered under his breath. He must have just realized the same thing that I had.

"What is that?" I asked, playing innocent.

"You know exactly what that is." He said before planting a brief kiss on my neck from behind. He pulled me into him tighter and whispered in my ear, "And when you get back ... I'm taking away your ability to walk."

~Time Jump (2 hours later)~

"I really don't want you to goooo!" I whined as Katsuki and I walked hand in hand to the front door of the dorms.

"I know ... You've been telling me for the past half hour." He teased. I'm honestly surprised he wasn't annoyed by how many times I've repeated that same sentence since he told me he had to patrol with Endevor today. I'm honestly not even sure why I wanted him with me so badly today, but I couldn't deny that the thought of being without him all day sucked ass. I groaned and rolled my eyes before he pulled me into a hug.

"You know ..." I said quietly, "You're really hot in that hero costume."

He smirked before lowering his head to my ear and whispering, "Be a good girl today and maybe I'll wear it for you tonight." His teeth grazed my earlobe and I felt a wave of arousal course through my body, before his lips met mine.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as our tongues explored each other's mouths.

"Okay ... I really have to go now." He said when he finally broke away from the kiss and took a step back.

"Okay ... be safe out there Dynamight." I said, emphasizing his hero name.

"No one can take me down ... don't worry about me." He said over his shoulder as walked out the door.

I watched him walk away through the glass door before I turned around and headed to the kitchen.

To my surprise, Denki was standing in front of the counter eating something.

"You're up early." I said as I hugged him from behind, my hands sliding under his shirt and across his abs as I did so.

"Didn't sleep well ..." He said in an unusual tone as he moved away from me and out of arms.

"Oh ... well ... do you wanna go snuggle?" I asked, hoping he would catch the way I emphasized that last word, "It might help you sleep..."

"What, is daddy busy?" he asked with an eye roll.

"I'm sorry ... what?" He was clearly upset, but I didn't understand why. He pulled my phone out of his pocket and handed it to me. I was so used to not having a phone that I didn't even realize I was missing it.

"You left it on the table last night. I went to put my number in it for you ..." His eyes rolled again, "but you already had it saved."

'Oh shit.' I thought as I remembered what Katsuki had saved Denki's number under.

"I didn't do that... Katsuki did, I was going to chan-" He cut me off before I could finish explaining.

"And then, when I went to take it to you, I found my shirt in the elevator ..." He crossed his arms over his chest, "and you can imagine what I heard coming from your room when I got to your door."

"Denki ... you've known from the beginning that I have feelings for Katsuki too." I looked away from him as I spoke. Even though it was the truth, I didn't want to see the hurt in his eyes.

"Yeah well ... the way you followed him to the door like a lost puppy kinda makes it seem like you made your choice." Denki mumbled as he turned to walk away from this conversation.

"Y-you saw that?" I asked quietly.

"Hard not to." He said in a hurt tone as he started walking. Before he rounded the corner he added one more thing, "Charged your phone for you. Aizawa called by the way."

I felt like shit as he disappeared from my view.

I couldn't deny that I was falling for Katsuki... but I had feelings for Denki too, he had to know that... didn't he?

Just as I started to go after him, the phone in my hand started ringing.

Aizawa calling...

'Fuck he has the worst timing...' I thought as I hit the green button to answer the call.

"Hello?" I said, I was aware of the irritation in my voice, I just didn't care.

"Y/N... can you come over and have a re-do of that conversation we had a couple days ago." Hizashi's voice came through the phone.

"Do I have to?" I asked.

"Yes." This time it was Aizawa's voice. They must have me on speaker.

"Fine. Give me twenty minutes." I said and hung up the phone before they could say anything else.

~~

"Why do we have to do this right now?" I asked as I entered my uncles' dorm that was basically a mini apartment.

I sat down on the couch across from the chair Aizawa was sitting in and Hizashi sat down next to me.

"Because school starts back up the day after tomorrow and you two need to hash this out." Hizashi said in an irritated voice.

We sat there in silence for a moment before Aizawa spoke up.

"Look Y/N, I'm sorry I didn't tell you about Amaya." He said in his typical sleepy voice, my guess is that Hizashi is making him have this conversation.

"Oh, you're SORRY? Well that just fixes everything doesn't it?" I asked sarcastically as I threw my hands into the air.

"No, it doesn't." Hizashi said in a low voice, "We know it doesn't ... but it's a start."

I slumped back into the couch, unable to think of a response to that. I wanted to stay angry with them for hiding all of this from me... but truthfully, it was hard to do.

"Thank you for the new phone..." I mumbled without looking at either of them. I could feel Hizashi breathe a sigh of relief next to me, he had clearly expected me to keep up the fight.

"You'll need it when your work study starts." Aizawa said.

Shit. My work study ... with Tamaki...

"Did the investigation end?" I asked, turning my head to look at Aizawa.

"Not yet... but it will." He sounded confident that this would be over soon and Tamaki would be out of the trouble I caused for him. There was an awkward silence until Hizashi spoke up.

"Well... I'm gonna go get some snacks..."

After he walked away, Aizawa leaned forward a little to quietly ask me another question.

"So ... Kaminari ... and Bakugo?" he asked. I couldn't tell what he was feeling by the tone of his voice.

I shrugged.

"I guess we both have a thing for loud blondes..." I said with half a smile, not wanting to go into any more detail right now.

Aizawa chuckled as Hizashi walked back into the room with the snacks he promised.