Ch. 59 - Arcade part 2

~Mina POV~

"Awww not again!" Kaminari's voice made me turn around and search the arcade, "Don't worry Eri, we'll make it past that level this time."

Aizawa left him alone with Eri? I thought to myself as I turned into a different room. That's when I saw Y/N, Kaminari, and Eri gathered around flappy bird.

'Oh, that makes more sense ...

Wait ...

What's he doing?'

I hid behind the corner of the room and watched as Kaminari put a hand on Y/N's arm and leaned over to her.

'Did he ...

DID HE JUST KISS HER CHEEK?!

WHEN DID THAT START BACK UP?!

OHHH this is juicy.'

Suddenly Kaminari was walking towards me. Panicking, I turned and ran until I finally made it under a booth. Why didn't I want him to see me? Well because I must have proof to show Sero...

Denki walked past me and, thankfully, didn't even notice I was there.

I could see the restroom door from where I was so, I decided to stay put and wait for him to come out, then I'll follow him back, take my picture, and leave. It'll be easy peasy.

"Hey there Ba-" Kaminari's voice caught my attention before the door was even all the way open.

Someone on the other end of the phone must have interrupted him.

"Well hello to you too." He started to walk past the table I was under now, "This is the first I'm..." A stupid game went off and I couldn't hear the rest of what he said.

After he was far enough away, I started to sneakily follow him.

'Yeah! Put that training to work!' I thought, rather proud of myself for not being caught yet.

I watched from a distance for a minute, but nothing really seemed off, so I started walking towards them.

"Our boyfriend is on his way." Kaminari said as soon as I was close enough to hear him again.

'WHAT? Who's their boyfriend?!'

"Kat?" Y/N answered my question without even knowing it.

But who the hell is Kat?

~~

I spent twenty-five minutes waiting to find out who this mysterious boyfriend was and just as I was about to give up and come out of hiding.

"THERE YOU FUCKIN ARE!" He yelled from across the room, making me jump, before he walked over and kissed Y/N in the middle of the game.

'Katsuki Bakugo ... Katsuki ... KAT.

Damn that's painfully obvious now that I think about it ...

Awww ... I'm so happy for them!

Too bad for me though because Y/N isn't with just Kaminari ...

So?

She's still technically with Kaminari so technically ... I still win the bet!

Just have to get that proof and I'll be on my way...'

The next thing I knew, Bakugo was standing up from the game and asking if they wanted to get eat or not.