Prologue

You giggle as you were about to enter Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. You've always wanted to go there and now that it was your 6th birthday, your parents decided to take you. You excitedly ran through the doors, looking around and taking in every single detail, because you never know when you'll get to go there again. "Y/N! Wait up!" Your parents called as they rushed after you chuckling. "I know you're excited but slow down, we don't want you getting lost and ending up where you're not supposed to." Your dad said, ruffling your hair.

"Your father is right honey," your mom pitched in, bending down to your level and cupping your face. "But you know what else mommy wants to add to the conversation?" You knew. And it made you giggle. "Race you!" You shrieked in joy as you and your mom ran through the corridor doors that separated the lobby from the diner.

"I win, I win!" You giggle throwing your arms up into the air before your mom grabbed you and scooped you up into a big hug. "My little champion!" Your mom then started kissing you all over your face. "Mommmmm, I'm not a baby anymore," you protested, giggling trying to push her face away.

Your dad came up to you two then and ruffled both your mom's and your hair. "You'll always be our baby, no matter how old you are. Now, who wants pizza?" The lights dimmed and the spotlight shined throughout the room going crazy as if the hinge was loose until they all ended up on the stage. That's when the curtain drew back revealing Freddy and the rest of the gang.

Your dad placed you on his shoulders as you excitedly called out each and every one of their names. They were singing 'Happy Birthday' because today it seemed it was every kid's birthday. However, when you looked at the animatronics, you saw them stare at you, even when they turned their heads to the side. Almost felt like they were singing the song to you.

And slowly, their heads tilted at the blink of an eye, as they reached their arms up with what little mobility they had toward you, and slowly inched closer. Closer. Closer... You screamed in horror for your parent to let you go, but your parents were no longer there. You looked around frantically but it was as if you were stuck in an invisible box in the air. The animatronics kept creeping closer and closer, laughing as their voice box was static and their gears whirled.

A shriek sounded.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"