Chapter 10: Be Wary

That’s not Moon, I thought to myself, holding Sandy close as Moon ran around the play area looking for Gregory it seems. I held my breath, despite how much I loved Moon/Sun, I knew that if he couldn’t find Gregory, he would come after me. And it won’t be long until he realizes where I am. I could hear my blood rushing through my ears, and I was grateful Sandy was asleep at that moment, because I don’t know how scared she would be. We just needed to last until morning, which shouldn’t take too long as my phone turned to 1:00 A.M. Only until 6 then Sandy and I can get the hell out of here and find someone.

But then, the room went silent. My breath caught in my throat as I tried to listen for a sound, for anything but nothing was caught in my ears. I worried that he had already found us and was going to pop out of the dark at some point, but nothing happened.

I slowly rose to my feet as crept to the exit Sun had told me about and slipped inside. "Knock knock~" Moon said again, sounding closer now as I covered my mouth, walking backwards in the exit tunnel to a door.

I opened it slowly, making it release a creak and I froze, suddenly thudding sounded on the end of the tunnel I came from. A tall figure stood in front of it but I could only see its legs. I knew for a fact that it was Moon. I rushed out as I heard him crawl through the tunnel, scratching the walls and thumping.

I wanted to scream when I looked down the tunnel to see his red eyes glowing violently. I slammed the door shut and locked it, panting before I rushed off, Sandy starting to wake up. "Baba?" She whispered rubbing her eyes. "What's wrong?"

I looked down at her and smiled reassuringly, "Everything is alright, we're just playing. . . tag. Yes that's right, tag."

"Really?" She giggled. "Who's it?"

"Moon/Sun, Monty, Chica, and Roxanne," I said softly. "Now we have to be quiet. Don't want them finding us, do we?"

Sandy shook her head and remained silent as we crept through the hallway. I looked around the plex, I've never really been in this area during close because I was mostly with Sun/Moon. I could hear stomping as well as distant voices, which I made sure to avoid. When I checked my phone it was only 1:57 A.M. not even close to closing time yet.

Sandy looked at me, confused about the slight fear that shone on my face. "This game of tag must be pretty intense," she whispered to me. "I also really have to pee."

This caused me to sigh chuckling ad I quietly lead her to a bathroom farthest away from the daycare, I lead Sandy inside first before following her, peeking out the door as she went.

I saw no sight of the other animatronics as I stood watch but I heard them, clanking around everywhere. Saying taunts to lure out prey. I decided maybe it would be better to stay in the bathroom for a while, they didn't seem to be touched at all by the animatronics and if needed the vents would avaliable for Sandy to hide if it came down to me to distract them.

I turned to look back inside of the bathroom, Sandy was now exiting one of the stalls and turned to me smiling. I smiled faintly back. That's right. She was my child now, and I would do anything to keep her safe. Without much help from anyone or animatronics, my safety was hardly guaranteed.

I shook my head, escaping my thoughts. Now was no time to be thinking like that. Just as I was about to close the bathroom door, a hand latched onto the doorway. I recognized that hand. Moon.

A dark chuckle sounded behind the door. "Naughty naughty~" A small whimper escaped Sandy's lips as Moon pryed the door open, sending me flying and landing hard on my ass. "Fuck-," I groaned as I watched Moon crawl in, his eyes dead set on Sandy and I, on a mission and cold.

"It's passed your bedtime, you must be punished."

With that, he gripped Sandy in one hand and me in the next. Sandy screamed and struggled, flailing her arms and kicking, causing Moon to smash her head against the wall just enough to make her pass out. I, too, started yelling and pounding against his hand as I watched Sandy's limbs dangle as she hand from his hand. I cried violently and screamed and shouted how much I hated him until he too, smashed my head into the wall.

And somewhere in the back of my head I knew it wasn't his fault for the way he was acting. There was someone else behind this.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I awoke in a dimly light warehouse that stored all the party supplies and the such. My hands were tied behind my back and I was on my knees, surrounded by all of the security bots we had. A slight pain shot through my skull. "Ugh-" I leaned forward and threw up.

"Oh how disgusting," a women's voice sounded somewhere in the dark. "Maybe you have a concussion? Uh oh~."

"Where is my daughter?" I demanded, not letting her comment get to me.

"She's being taken care off by someone you love oh so much~." She pressed a button and more lights flickered on. I saw her now, she was wearing a white bunny suit with glowing red eyes and above her on the catwalk, was Moon holding Sandy up by the arm, she was still limp.

I pulled and pushed, trying to get out of the binding and off the ground but was still nauseous.

"Now now now," the bunny girl giggled, skipping toward me. "Wouldn't want you to get hurt." And with that, she pressed another button and somewhere in the warehouse, a security bot set a room on fire, that followed some already gassed trails that circled the bots and us.

I spat on her foot. "Like you give a shit about me."

The bunny tsked. "Now why did you go and do that?" She shook her head and pressed a button. Making Moon start to move. He was gripping Sandy's head now, and she was wide awake, banging on his hand.

"Lemme go!" She screamed but he didn't budge, moving to hold her over the edge as her legs continued to stay and kick.

"Sandy!" I screamed.