The end is just the start of a new beginning prologue five

3 rd person

As Aspen went back up to his room to get the rest of him ready, he tried to think what he would do for the rest of the day he had before the fair.

You see Aspen is one of those people that would rather be in his house watching his family have fun, then going out with his " Friends " per say. Not that he could say that he had any.

And the idiot didn't realized that he was nearing his door, and slammed it in the wall. He looks like a idiot. Like for really, what do you have a better way to describe him??? Hummmmm, wait you do.......... Oh.

Well shit.

Let's just say he yelled really loud fell down and was being a baby about it. Dumb ass.

After a few curse words under his breath he got back up to go inside his room. Their he got his phone and headphones to listen to music.

My pov

( yeah, I'm gonna be that dum bitch )

Pulling my phone and scrolling through my songs I realized 2 things
1 being my phone almost dead☠️
2 being I forgot what song I wanted to listen to.

............................................................

Yep, this is okay. After debating weather I should just listen to music then charge or change and listen to music later......

Flip it

I'm gonna listen to music and hope for no ads to pop up...again.

Plugging in my phone and hearing that buss it makes when it gets plugged in then connecting my headphones and scrolling to find something to listen to........................... what did I want to listen to. I give up, after I unconnected my phone and put the headphone on the charger. I had decided to just get ready and do something. Going to my dresser and pulling out a black
t-shirt with a few clap marks in the middle and a creature looking through the other side. Blue jeans, my blue cub's hoodie and my black and white Nike shoes.
(PS I don't know Nike, I'm just using it as a reference for the shoes)
Grabbing my Blue pendent and earrings along with my rustic looked bracelets my bros and sisters got me.

I remember when I got these bracelets I was 13 I believe maybe 14 and my family couldn't find anything to get me but knows I wear or keep what ever they get me. They said Eli was behind all of them at the stores to find a card and she spotted a bracelet like it and told them. The almost bought if before Jackson said it would be better to make one. In the end they all made me a hand made gift. I've wore it everytime I've had the chance. It's small but has a big meaning behind it.

I hold on to it with my heart except a couple years ago some bullies thought it would be fun to make me there punching bag for the day. I don't even know what I hit on the ground but I just remember them yelling at me to get up and I saw that my bracelet was broken . . . All I saw next was Red...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Flashback time ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Walking home was the norm to me especially when no one wants to talk to the quite kid in the corner. The green lush grass with the commen weeds and bugs. The wind with white fluffy clouds like Cotten candy and the funny shapes. From a cat to a pancake to even a - wait is that luffy clou—— (kick from the old comics)

" ouf ouch that's gonna leave a bruise tomorrow ". " well,we'll, we'll if it isn't the quite idiotic moran from the back." Well shit. Today is not my day , it just had to be Jason and his so called crew. For everyone that didn't know Jason was one of the so called "popular people " of the school. Jason a 6'2 jock white black hair and green eyes. Constantly wearing black jeans with rips and his iconic red shirt. Then his Jordan's that he loves to tell everyone about. With his 4 damn lackes. Only two of them are actually scary one named Zack a 5'8 guy with gray hair and red eyes. Dark green shirt and blue jeans and under armor shoes. And Kai , the worst one with white hair and pink eye a Damn albino asshole . He's been picking on me before even the others. Doesn't help he's fucking 6'5. Brown shirt and black shorts and his under armor shoes. The other two I never learned there names so who cares. But damn it these three always mess with me . From pushing me down in gym and pranking me to putting my damn bag in a tree.

" What do you want Jason." Trying to keep this short and simple is the best way to go . Is what I think slowly get put before I'm pulled in his direction . " nothing much just thought it would be fun to get your HELP with home work" ah this again he always does this as long as I do there home work they leave me alone, but if I don't I'm dead meat. " I can't I'm gonna be busy to day " I gusse he was looking for a different answer cause next thing I know I'm thrown on the ground a getting kicked. These ass hole , I'm serpriesed to see zack and Kai just watching me while Jason and these lackeys kick the hell out of me. That's when it happened on of them smashed my lefted arm in the ground where the braslet is. I hear a snap . And I black out when I woke back up the 2 lackeys we're looking like shit went down and Kai and zack just keep staring at me while Jason had a few bruises actually he had a lot of them. And was looking at me schocked . I don't know what happen but after that they walked off and I was leafted alone. It took forever to find ever piece I ended up putting up all the piece in my pocket.

~~~~~~~flashback over~~~~~~
After that they have lefted me alone but they always star at me well just Kai and Zack ........... and Jason. But that's beside the point when I got home and Anna freaked out over me and had to help me tend to my wound I tried to fix the breaslet the best I could. After think of all that I hear Jackson yell it's time to go didn't realize I spaced out forever . A hole 45 min passed well shit. After grabbing my phone and headphone to jumping down the stair to see my family at the bottom and seeing Anna brother and sister there. After getting told all the rules it was finally time to go the the carnival.

I hope my family will have a good day

If only I knew this would be my last time with them.

——————————————————————
🐲🐉💚STAY STRONG AND ROAR ON🐲🐉💚