Going back to school

Ok so I know a lot of us are going back to school and it's scary with everything happening in the world, but I just wanted to say I wish you all the best of luck in your school and everything, I know I'm post to be updating and I'm sorry for that, but I thought I would give some encouraging words that anyone that's nervous for school, because I'm one of those few people.

I'm working on the chapter I'll get it done as fast as possible, I hope you all have a lovely first day of school tomorrow, and those who don't have school I wish you have a best first day of school or if you already have had a school I hope you had fun, I hope this makes sense, I'm so happy that everyone is safe and happy even with all the  doom and gloom happening.

I shouldn't really say that considering I'm not really helping probably.

I'm sorry I just thought I would try and get some encouraging words to anyone that needed help.

OK I'll stop.

I just thought I would say if you're nervous for school, you don't have to be, and if you are just stop for a minute Close your eyes breath in , breathe out.

Then open your eyes, and remember to put a smile on your face.

I hope hope I could've made your nervousness or shyness or just get some encouraging words to you to be more happy and excited, I know it's hard, trust me I know, but I'm hoping I was able to help in some small way, well I'm sorry this is an actual chapter update I apologize.

😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Smile. People look prettier/cool with one.

I hope you all have A wonderful first day of school, or had a wonderful first day of school.

Question - (thought this would just be something fun to do) if you're in school and you do a sport, what sport do you do, comment down below, if you want to.

For me I'm doing tennis, soccer, archery, football.

I hope you all have a fun and exciting day.

And I hope your hearts can shine bright, and your smiles can brighten this world.

OK now I'm just blabbing.

Ok.

Remember

STAY STRONG AND ROAR ON🐉🐲❤️💚💞💕💖💝💝💖💕💞💚❤️🐲🐉