Question for you all

I know I'm being a bad author for not updating the actual story instead of asking questions.

But I have a reason I know everyone likes a certain something and I didn't know if y'all would like me to put a certain something in here.

Like if y'all wanted me to add like a pet for Ace ( the main character) or if had hey certain somebody you want me to hook him up with.

Or if you wanted me to add a closer design or something, that you usually don't see you a lot.

That's why I wanted to ask you all to see if you wanted to do something different I know what I'm gonna do and I know the clothes design I want to use but I'd rather ask the readers to make it more interesting for all of you.

I'm sorry for not updating and keep asking questions, again I apologize for that.

But if y'all have An idea I'll look over it and I'll see if I can add it in somehow.

Like here's for example if you want me to make Ace have a dark past then somehow end up meeting Asta and Yuno.

Or if you wanted me to make him just like an older brother to Asta and Yuno.

Or if you wanted him to be part animal instead of human.

There  a lot away the story can go but I want to ask the readers " YOU"  if you want to change it up, you know like I said there for examples and review any of you have a certain idea.

I'm just asking to see if anybody would like to put certain something in it like Ace being from a different kingdom, then end up in the clover kingdom, or him being a foreigner like Yami, or to him have like a scar like William.

I just thought I would ask before I update this to make sure if anyone else would like to add something in, I wanna make this thing enjoyable for everyone, that's why I want to ask you all if there's certain things you'd like me to do change or make possible in this book.

Again I'm sorry for being a bad writer, and speller, also if anybody notices some spelling corrections can y'all tell me, it's also helping me improve my spelling, again like I said I'm sorry.

Again stay strong, and ROAR ON🐲❤️