Thank you all

Shout out to Harrymaxwager99 for being a awesome writer, and thank you for reading the book.

I trying to help my mom, she having to leave my family for a bit, but that's not a excuse for me not to write to you all about this book.

So I'll make sure to today or tomorrow to be able to write my next chapter I'm sorry again and shout out shine to HarryMaxWager99 for being one of the first few reader, if I knew who the other few were I'd shout out to them as well so shout out to the first few readers.

Again thank you, and as soon as I help my mom before she leaves my family for a bit, I'm working on the chapter right now.

And if I'm not able to finish it today then I will try to finish it tomorrow again I'm sorry for not updating as fast as possible I will try to work on that on the next chapter I will introduce the character and talk to what the character is what he looks like and what he's about and what clothes he'll have what he does if any of you have a suggestion would you like to send it to me and I'll think about it, and I Will try to make this as accurately possible to the show.

But there will be a few changes and I will tell you in the beginning of it if there's a change, And if any of you haven't seen the show you might not wanna read this book, because there will be spoilers, By the way I can't get the BlackClover books but I'm just gonna basis off of the show because that's all I've been able to see, thank you

Again stay strong and ROAR ON🐲❤️