The end just the start of a new beginning prologue three

Alright I'm back, I don't know what to start off with, here you go.

Aspen Point of View

"DA HEAK HAVE YOU BEEN ASPEN!!! "yelled my brother ( not by blood ), Jackson. Sometimes I wonder how he has not Lost his voice from yelling at me. That's besides the point. Let's rewind time by a few minutes. Well I had to climb the vines that are on the wall of the orphanage ( I was glad they were there ) but The minute I stepped in to my room and walk down the hall way and down the stairs I was not really surprised to find Jackson talking ( more like yelling in my opinion ) at Ms.Anna, I saw my other sibling ( again not by blood ) playing with toys or watching tv or doing something to distract them selfs at that moment. Well like I said the minute I was down the stairs, Ms. Anna had looked up at that second and saw me, I guess she was happy or maybe pleased to see me here. Well after that she pointed me out to Jackson. At first he was shocked then confused or surprised I think, then he got really mad at me.
And that leads us to this very moment where Jackson asking me we're I was.

" DA HEAK HAVE YOU BEEN ASPEN " said Jackson. " Jackson calm down" said Ms.Anna, I was not really surprised when I saw her being calm.
Ms.Anna was like that  calm person that you could go to for anything, and I mean anything. Heak I remember the first time we met right before I found Jackson, well baby Jackson. I was in a different orphanage at that very moment I was outside and I was in a tree and she was on the ground with the other day care lady and some other kids were in aw that I could climb a tree that high. Well she was walking and I remember the other lady freaking out but Ms.Anna seemed so calm at that moment, now that shocked younger me. Everyone one I had ever meet had tried to keep me safe and do there  job, easier said than done. Well when they saw me the tried to persuade me to get down.....It did not work.

But Ms.Anna did something I did  not expect from anyone. " Aspen is you name right. " she asked. For a moment all I could do was stare at her. And I mumbled "yes..." " all right, I am Anna you can Ann if you like, would you like to come down I would love to talk to you for a moment " at first I did not do anything at first. " Ma'am are you sure you would like to take care of this child, there are others you could take c" Ms. Anna decided to talk then " there is no other child that I would like to take care of other then this child " that's when I slowly decided to climb down. The kids seem to notice, the adults did not thought. I walk up to Ms.Anna and asked "what do you want to talk about.....................Ma'am." She bent down and said " I would like for you to come with me" I stood there being quite as a Mouse and said " .........are you sure? I can be a handful from what the others say" " I would love to " " even when I run off " " yes " " even when I hide from you " " yes "  " even if I go to the woods and don't show up for a long long time " " I would still want to take care of you " ..........................................ok " the other day care lady that I for got was there was shocked. And I can't really say I remember much after that it was all a blur after that.

So I'm not really surprised right now. " Aspen are you even paying attention to me right now " yelled Jackson, I kind of for got he was there to be honest.
"Sorry what where you saying just know Jackson "
As I The diverted my eyes from Ms.Anna to Jackson.
He rolled his eyes, he does it often. Then he started to talk " you do know we were going to the carnival today, right " " yes, I know " " then where we're you then " " around the area " " alright, but where " " somewhere " After I said that he started to grown. Maybe I should have said something else. Ehh, it's to late now it's the past. " Mrs.Anna, what time will we be leaving at" I wasn't sure if she told me or not I Gusse it's better to make sure though. " At 10:45, luckily it only 6:13 you still have about 3 and 3/4 hours till we leave" . Well that answer my question. I replied with a all right and that I would head back upstairs to get dressed. After walking back up the stairs and down the hall and at my door, I was debating whether or not to sleep for 30 mins or just get dressed and play video games. I decided to get dressed and play for a bit.

I didn't really know what to wear to the carnival but I know it would be a long drive and we would be there late,so I decided to grab my towel and just take a shower and figure out what I would wear later.
I'm glad that there's a bathroom up stairs and down stairs. I don't feel like going down stairs gust to take a shower the come up stairs to dress. I wonder what's up with Jackson. He seemed...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................Different.

Like he seemed stressed. Maybe I'm looking into it to much. Maybe I imagining it. Whatever.

After realizing that I was standing still the entire time as I was thinking with my big blue towel in hand, weird. For some reason I've really loved the color blue. Like not as its my favorite color, I mean like in a passionate way for some odd reason.
Whatever. I ended up turning back around and heading out of my room to the bathroom I had to go down the hallway, right by our stairs there's a little entrance that goes down the hallway even more, where does that even make sense.

Whatever I'm too lazy to explain anymore, well past stairs I ended up going down the hallway and finally finding the white bathroom door.

———————————————————————————

I'm trying to make them longer.
And it's hard and I'm trying to find out how to kill a character in a carnival....... I realize when I re-read this that I sounded so messed up.
I'm sorry for being late.

STAY STRONG AND ROAR ON
🐉🐲❤️💖❤️🐲🐉