The Legend of Ace

( hey this is the author, first off I'm very bad at spelling so I'm sorry about that in Advanced, and well I can't really know what I'm gonna do I'm just bored and doing it for fun OK, I've been indoors too much and I don't like it so I'm doing this for fun to get my mind off of everything you know with everything happening in the world)

Everybody knows the story of the wizard king, Everyone knows of his legend, but nobody knows about the orphan that he knew, A child that was not only part human but part monster, this child stumbled upon the young wizard king when he was only a young boy, nobody knows this young child went into the village of elves and befriended the head elf , nobody knows with this child, because it said in legend's that this child was seen as a freak to the human eye he was just someone who wanted peace in a calming life,Nobody knew this child lived with the elves, nobody remembers who this child was, but everyone knows his tail, everyone knows what he was capable of how dangerous he was, how deadly he was, how powerful he was, and how all of a sudden after the fight with the devil, he vanished into thin air.
Nobody knows who this child was but everyone knows who he is the only thing that they could say about him was that he flows in the air like a dragon how he controlled more than one element, how he was liked by all commoners ,peasants even royalty and nobles like him.
But everyone wants to know who is this boy is ...

And his name was Ace.
If you wish to know more of his legend, more of what he's capable of, how he's connected to Asta and Yuno and how he has change the world for the better or worst.
Well you'll just have to read to find out I guess.
Stay tune...

( I don't really expect anyone to read this but I thought it would be fun.)❤️🐉❤️