H/CS | Spider Hank

Generic Fall Out Boy reference or whatever I just hate this whole thing and everything associated with it this shit traumatised me dawg

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

-Tarantula Hank tarantula Hank tarantula Hank TARANTULA HA-

-So this motherfucker found you when he was raiding a base for supplies. He took you, telling himself that you are gonna be food for later. But when he finally got back to the base, he just couldn't bring himself to eat you or even hurt you.

-You slowly got closer to him. Starting conversations with him every now and then.

-And by conversations I mean telling him to "GET THE FUCK OVER HERE THERE'S THIS CREEPY ASS BUG IN THE BATHROOM AND YOU GOTTA HELP ME."

-He was grateful for the food.

-He has spider legs on his back that usually help him in combat. Though, he usually keeps them hidden when he doesn't need to use them.

-He likes picking you up with these legs.

-His other limbs are actually quite hairy and fuzzy. You sometimes like touching them.

-If anyone even dares look at you the wrong way Hank will chase them down and bite them, injecting venom into them.

-Tarantula venom may be weak, but this is Hank that we are talking about. His venom is strong as fuck.

-If you ever try to go on dinner dates he'll eat any flies/mosquitoes/bugs flying around instead of the actual food he ordered.

-He still likes cats.

-Similar to cats, he'll bring you a dead fucking animal as a sort of gift. He probably will still do that even if he wasn't a spider.

-If you ever sleep in the same bed as him, he'll probably wrap his arms and spider legs around you. It makes you feel safe.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Words: 283.