"♡" | O/S | Perfect For Me | Yandere!Auditor

Requested by TIFFONIROBLE123

Requested by TIFFONIROBLE123. I am so, so sorry for this taking so long. I got busy with school and such and also had no ideas for a while.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Another day in the A.A.H.W., eh? You were an Agent there, nothing really special. You never really liked the job. It felt corrupt in a way. You wanted to escape the Agency, to rebel, to go do something else, to explore the world! Or well, what remained of the world... But you simply couldn't. What would you do if you did successfully escape, anyways? Join Hank and his gang? You were certain that they would never accept an ex-A.A.H.W. employee in their team. At least that's what you thought.

And besides the organization being corrupt in some way, it was also somewhat of an abusive work environment. You were all treated harshly and forced to do painstaking work.

All except you.

You had no idea why you were treated less like an animal in comparison to the other workers of the Agency. Hell, you were even being monitored more than the others. Always protected and never sent out to do hard, tiring, or dangerous work. It was always so strange to you. Maybe the Agency was getting better and realizing their mistakes? But then again, it's getting worse for everyone else.

Everyone else except you.

Something that's really off about this place is that every single worker that you've ever talked with here always goes missing, and is never seen. What's even stranger is that nobody knows what happened to those people. And those who might even have a slight hunch as to what happened disappear too.

__________________________________________________________________

On a now regretful day for you, you finally finished the paperwork that you were given. You headed off and decided to go and give it to your supervisor, or whatever the hell he was called. Though, just like all the other grunts that you've talked to, he was missing. And he has been for a while now. You thought he would have returned by now but he didn't.

Considering that today was a very quiet day in the Agency, there was only one other option left for you, to go to the Auditor himself. The thought was already intimidating enough, so you knew this was going to be a hard task. You took a deep breath and then went off, searching for the Auditor's office.

After a bit of walking (and a lot of asking for directions from the people that remained here), you finally found the Auditor's office. As if he knew someone had came, he immediately called out to you with a cold "Come on." Though, you weren't that surprised by it. After all, he stays all day in his office watching monitors and cameras so him expecting you to be here was to be, well, expected.

You walked in nervously. The metallic doors immediately closed behind you, startling you. You took a deep breath and then met it out. The Auditor spun in his chair in order to face you. "So, what brought you here?" He asked. "Well, uh, Sir, I u-uhm...had some finished paperwork that I had to give to my...boss- ERM, SUPERVISOR- th-though, he had suddenly disappeared and was nowhere to be found. So I thought that maybe I should hand it to you instead si-since nobody else who could take care of the papers was around, Sir." You said nervously. The Auditor looked at you.

He got up from his chair and walked over to you. "Papers, please." The Auditor ordered. You were surprised by his mannerisms, mainly because you thought he would be colder and ruder towards you. He is the big bad Auditor, after all.

You shakily handed your papers to him. He took one quick glance at said papers and then put them aside. "Very well..." He said. "Now, let's talk about something more important." He told you. Once again, you were surprised by that. You were nothing but an Agent working for him. An insignificant little Agent. Why would he want to talk to you for more than the necessary, let alone talk to you about any of his important matters.

Then you thought again, and became scared. What if that important thing was related to you? What if you did something wrong and now you have to face the Auditor himself? What if you were going to get fired? What if you were going to be used as a test subject? What if you were going to be killed?

Those thoughts were racing in your head, making you zone out. "Ahem." The Auditor cleared his throat, almost as if he was telling you to snap out of your trance. Which you did.

"I-I'm so sorry, Sir." You apologized. "It's alright." He said, putting you in a small state of relief. "Now, take a seat. Make yourself comfortable." He ordered as you obliged. You shuffled around in your seat, trying your best to keep yourself calm and collected.

"Ever since I hired you, I knew you were special." He began. "Something about you caught my eye, you're just so...perfect." He said. Wait, what?? Did the Auditor just compliment you?? He called you perfect. Was this a manipulation tactic of his? What did he want you to do now?

"You're so perfect. Perfect for me." He said. Your eyes widened at that. Did he...like you? "You're way too precious to be talking to anyone other than me. To be looking at anyone other than me." The Auditor said as he stood up and walked to where you sat. He then stood right next to you, his hand gripping your shoulder ever so gently, yet it still felt like he was practically crushing your bones.

You knew right then and there that you've gotten yourself in some deep shit that you had barely any chance of getting out of. You were sweating bullets due to the situation, and that's when you heard the Auditor's final, chilling line.

"And that's why, my dear, you're staying with me. Forever."

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Once again, I apologize to the person who requested this for this being so late. I had a lot of trouble trying to come up with a decent plot considering the fact that the only thing my brain could come up with was Deimos content. But I hope this was good.
This was actually being written ever since the request was submitted, but stuff happened and yeah.

Words: 1074.