"♡" | O/S | Mine | Yandere!Deimos

Just a quick warning for yandere behavior and such.

Also sorry for this being so bad and short, I got motivated but realized I had no idea for what to write for this. I'll write another yandere Deimos thing later.

2022/11/17: Good God this is some massi type writing. It's so OOC and bad and just doesn't hold up to my usual standards. The urge to just unpublish this chapter lol.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Here you were, in his room. You sat on his bed, arms hugging your knees while you bent over them. You were thinking about how you ended up here. All you knew is that you were knocked unconscious and woke up here. Although, you did know who did this.

You heard the room's door open and close. "Well, well, well, looks like you're awake!" He exclaimed, standing at the doorframe. It was Deimos. The one you loved, the one you trusted. Or, well, used to. You've always had a crush on him but never thought he'd like you back. You would have been glad if he simply told you he loved you back, but no. He did this. This was too much for you. You were stressed. You were panicking. Why did he do this to you?

He approached you but you immediately flinched. "No need to be scared of me, love.~" He said. His tone was almost...flirty? Was he trying to flirt with you? At a time like this?? "You've...You've kidnapped me. How am I supposed to not be scared of you?!" You said, terrified of him. "Well, I wouldn't really call it kidnapping..." He said as he came closer to you. Much closer than you'd like him to be.

"...More of...taking back what's mine." He said, cupping your cheeks with his hands, forcing you to look at him. "You're sick..." You said, backing away from him. "You're not the Deimos I know. You're not the Deimos I loved. There's no fucking way you're him. You just...you just can't be him..." You said. "I love you too, sweets.~" He said. "And also, why would ya need anyone when ya have me?" He asked. "They...they were my friends. Our friends..." You said. "I don't need anyone when I have you, and you don't need anyone either when you have me." He said, lighting a cigarette. "Speak for yourself, I'm out of here!" You said as you got up and headed for the door.

But you felt something grab your arm, stopping you. "Didn't think you would try to run away so quickly." Deimos said. "I DON'T WANT TO BE WITH YOU! I DON'T WANT TO STAY WITH YOU ANYMORE! LEAVE ME ALONE!!" You cried out. "Well sorry toots, but ya have no choice." He said, restraining you in a tight hug.

You were his. And you had no say in that.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Words: 448

2022/4/28: I just realized I accidentally ripped off the Mad For You writer with that last line. I was really afraid that I did that but now that I checked I realized that I actually did. I'm not sure if I should change this part or keep it so yeah.