☽-✧ | O/S | Savior | Pink Hank

Requested by Leneer_Rin

Had this idea for Pink Hank for a while now. Hope it's good enough.
By the way, please know that I don't know much about Pink Hank, his personality, or the White Hank series. So I'm just making shit up here and mixing it with the canon happenings of Madness Combat.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
You have finally done it. You have finally escaped the A.A.H.W.. You used to be a test subject, but after a weird emergency regarding a genocide happened, everyone got too distracted with said emergency and left you. You then escaped afterwards.

You were running and running, trying your best to escape this hell-hole. Everything was destroyed, surprisingly. The agency buildings were falling apart, and the entire place was in shambles. Blood was also splattered everywhere, with many corpses scattered across the place. It was an awful sight

All you heard were explosions and gunshots. You were absolutely terrified. You just managed to stop being a test subject, avoiding death, and now your chances of death have risen up again.

You kept running until you saw a pink blur pass by quickly. You stopped, confused. It had been the first time you had seen such a bright color in Nevada. You then heard a woosh from behind you. You turned around, scared, trying to check what was happening.

But that's when you felt something behind you. "Hey~" A voice quietly whispered in your ear. You didn't know how to react at that moment, all you knew was that you just turned around again and started running. You didn't who it was, you didn't know what it was, and you didn't know what it wanted, but you sure as hell weren't going to stick around longer to discover what it was.

"Hey, wait!" The same voice loudly called out for you. You hesitated a bit before finally deciding to just keep on running. The voice sighed.

After about 10 or so minutes of running, you found a small room. Something similar to a closet. You were absolutely exhausted, so you decided to enter it to rest a bit.

You entered it and collapsed on the floor. You then broke down and started crying. It was all just so overwhelming for you. You were injured, you were exhausted, you were scared, and you were confused.

"Hey..." That same voice softly said. You immediately turned your head around to see who it was. It was a tall guy in an all pink outfit and pink goggles. Very similar to the infamous Hank J. Wimbleton. You couldn't see it, but it seemed like he was softly smiling through his mask. This couldn't be good, could it?

"No no no no...please don't hurt me please don't hurt me please don't hurt me please don't hurt me..." You mumbled under your breath, absolutely horrified. The pink male looked at you in pity. "Look, I'm not here to hurt you. I'm just...trying to help you." The male said.

You were shocked, to say the least. Why would anyone help you here? And out of everyone, why would the person who was responsible for the current massacre try to help you?

"...Wh-Why are you trying to help me?" You asked, still scared. "You look really injured and torn up, you don't seem like a threat too. And I'm not being chased down by someone else for once. So why not?" He replied. "Wh-Why in the world should I trust you of all people? You have blood all over you, and you caused all of this destruction around here." You questioned him once again. "Why would I hurt you? What would I gain from that?" He asked. "I-I don't know? Why did you murder all these other Agents?" You asked, surprised he'd even ask such a question. "Self-defense." He replied.

"...Fine. It isn't like I have much to live for anyways..." You said, finally accepting his offer. "Hey...don't say that!" The guy in pink said. "Whatever..." You grumbled, still pained.

"Anyways, what's your name?" The pink-goggled male asked, changing subjects. "...[Y/N]." You answered. "Hah, gorgeous name, just like cha! Name's Pink Hank. Or Pank. Whichever you prefer." He said cheerfully.

So that was the name of your savior.

Pink Hank.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Words: 716.