H/CS | Werewolf Deimos

(The GIF says that it belongs to someone that goes by anasabdin so credits to them for making this

(The GIF says that it belongs to someone that goes by anasabdin so credits to them for making this.)

(PLEASE READ.) I just wanna say I started this thing in around January or so when I was still friends with the werewolf Deimos/Wolfmos guy. Me and him no longer wish to associate with each other due to personal reasons. I just thought I'd continue working on this since I already had written a lot here so I figured I shouldn't just let this all go to waste.

Anyways, I just wish to move on from this chapter of my life and continue writing (un)funni war criminals and stuff so yeah. Might unpublish this chapter a while after it's posted.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

-Deimos was just the usual Deimos. The reason he turned into a werewolf was because the A.A.H.W. got to him mid-raid but you and the team managed to get him out.

-Audicunt only did this because he saw that Deimos seemed to be strōnk and since he was an ex-Agent (I think? I don't think this was confirmed nor denied) he decided to force-hire him again.

_Made him a Gacha hybrid to be stronger Idfk lol.

_Fucking DNA shit happened Idk injected with wolf DNA or someshi— WHY AM I WRITING THIS SHIT WHAT IS MY LIFE THIS SOUNDS LIKE THE PLOT OF A GACHA STORY DUDE.

-So I used to think that he got injected with the DNA of multiple animals and yadda yadda. Wolf DNA for... Obvious reasons, dumbass, dog DNA for loyalty, and fox DNA for sneaky-ness.

_About the last part, Auditor only did that because he thought it would make Deimos main Spy in TF2. How did he come to that conclusion? God knows.

_Deimos still mains Scout, probably.

-Anyways, he's now taller. Much taller. Still shorter than Hank & Sanford. But now he's much taller than you, he already was but he was taller by like only 2 inches or so but now he's taller but like 9 inches I don't fucking know.

-He also now has a pair of wolf ears and has a wolf tail.

_The tail can get really fucking long and big if he doesn't cut it and stuff. So expect a massive chunk of fluff following Deimos around from time to time.

_Well, if he is barely wearing any clothes or something because most of the time he tries to cover those monstrosities. It can be uncomfortable to try to hide them so sometimes he just walk with 'em out in the air. He just stopped caring after a while. A very short while. Say, 2 hours after the rescue.

-Oh yeah mentioning that, Deimos kind of despises his wolf-like features. So, guess who put his pyrokinesis to use?

_If you didn't get what I meant he basically uh
tried to burn his ears and tail.
Multiple times.

_And he's so fuckin' chill with it too! You'd just walk into the base's living room or whatever and he'd just be chilling on the couch cranking 90's with Springtrap on the Xbox 360 while on fucking fire.

-I suppose I should mention this, he's a fucking WEREWOLF hybrid thing. So these features aren't there unless he goes out of his way to stare at a full moon to trigger them or some Gacha story shit.

_He ain't a full time werewolf, haywan.

-Sometimes acts like a furry.

_You usually call him a furry and he goes "UwU" or "OwO" when you say that. He spams the Discord chat with that shit too. He fucking pings everyone.

_"STFU I'M TRYING TO PLAY BEE SWARM" -The Auditor.

_And don't question how Deimos and the Auditor are both in the same server with you. These two may want each other dead but they still have each other added on Roblox.

_They probably play CoolMathGames together on weekends.

_Okay bro Deimos should leave you for Aud' at this poi—

_Okay I'll stop.

-So he used to troll roleplay in games like Roblox Adopt And Raise A Cute Baby but now he always makes sure to put "DONT TOUCH MY TAIL" or "DONT TOUCH MY EARS" on that little roleplay name thing. Alongside "fatherless".

-Oh he also says these in real life when you try to touch these areas/accidentally touch them.

_If you ever try to touch 'em AFTER he drops his stupid Roblox eight year old online dater propaganda he just chuckles and lets you touch 'em 'n' stuff while he pats your head ecks dee.

-Want him to howl?

_"Uhhh....m a w ?"

_Deadass that one Sonic scene or whatever it was.

-Oh you DON'T want him to howl?

_"DISCOOOOOOOOOOOOORD I'M HOWLING AT THE MOO—" Is what you should expect to hear from him.

_Even when he wasn't a wolf thing he still sang that song. So uh, yeah.

_He turns to your average 14 year old scene emo #brocken kid from the 2000's and starts howling like a maniac.

_"IT AIN'T A PHASEEEEEEEEE!" He...lied.

-He isn't really that fluffy in the way he acts. He's still an absolute fucking asshole and stuff. Doesn't mean he's gonna be straight up mean to ya though. Just the casual teasing 'n' all, I suppose.

-Kind of dislikes when people just see him as a wolf. It doesn't matter if it's some random grunt, Sanford, or even you. Finds it a bit dehumanizing, but he'd tell you he doesn't like it in the nicest way possible because he's a fucking simp.

_And then stops caring all together.

-"I became cringe."

-He later went back to Purgatory just to get 2BD to get him to return to normal. :)

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Haywan Deimos
Bottom text

Headcanons will probably be longer than this. Dunno.
Kinda wanted to make a bonus head-canons thing but I just gave up.
Anyways eat up while I go figure out wtf happened with the GIFs lol.
Words: 991.