>>{more espresso less depresso-2}<<

(Guys I'm not able to upload every day or week because of something that ruined my whole plans, so please don't be mad ._.)

~insta: NickNickplayzz (da mache ich mini comics)~

Espresso and Madeleine went to the school library in the break, both were looking for some coffee magic books and sat at one table to read them and write important stuff on a pice paper.

Madeleine asked out of the sudden "Who is that girl that walks with you everyday?" Espresso looked at Madeleine "oh, thats my younger sister Latte." Madeleine nod

Espresso asked after a while "What informations did you got?"-"uh- coffee magic can be very dangerous if you use it wrong and-" Espresso interrupted him "thats right... wow you still have your braincells"

Madeleine put a warm smile on his face "thank you..." he hid his face behind a book because he was blushing "how old are you?" Espresso looked at Madeleine and answered "17, and you?"-"18" Espresso looked suprised at Madeleine "you're 18? You like like you're 16 or 17"

Madeleine laughed a bit "really? No no, I'm 18" Espresso looked at Madeleine "thats crazy-" both of them started laughing. Suddenly Madeleine asked "Can I visit you today-?" Espresso was looking at him "ah! That we can learn? of course!" Espresso smiled at Madeleine

After the break they went back to the classroom and sat down.

A girl went up to them "excuse me? can I talk to Espresso in private?" Espresso nod, stood up and went with the girl out of the classroom

Madeleine was very mad (thats really Madeleine-) we jumped up and followed them

He saw how the girl pinned Espresso at the wall and tried to kiss him "g-girl stop- I'm g- I don't like you-"

the girl looked at Espresso "every boy loves me, why should it be different with you~?"

Espresso pushed the girl away and saw Madeleine, he ran up to him "Madeleine- this girl is CRAZY-"-"I'm not crazy, I didn't try to kiss you! You did!"

Madeleine looked annoyed at the girl "stay away from him" Madeleine sounded threatening "or what, you will kill me?" She started laughing "we aren't in a fanfiction now fuck off"

Madeleine and Espresso went back to the classroom "thank you Madeleine" Madeleine looked away "no problem-" they sat back down and waited until the teachers started talking

While math lessons Espresso and Madeleine were talking a bit, Madeleine whispered and laughing a bit "I ship mrs Brown and mr Sky" (no I totally don't know someone named "Sky")

Espresso laughed a bit without the teachers notice

--2. Break--

"Can we eat in the cafeteria?" Madeleine asked, Espresso looked at him "but we still got work to do-"-"but I'm hungry" Espresso thought a bit "you can eat, I will continue working" and with that words he went in the library

Madeleine was sad because he couldn't do much with Espresso >I will just eat and then go back to him< Madeleine
Smiled and went to the cafeteria

Espresso meanwhile was sitting in the library and read books about light magic, he laready knows enough about coffee magic so why shouldn't he learn something about light magic?

"Thats ridiculous, why am I reading this?!" He put the book back and was reading more about coffee magic

After some minutes the girl came back to Espresso and sat right infront of him "hello Espresso" Espresso looked at her, then at his book again and asked "can't you see that I'm reading?" She started laughing "of course I see that" she put the book slowly down with her pointer finger "isn't that boring~?"

Espresso looked annoyed at the girl "no, and besides the book is much prettier than you." She gasped "how dare you to say that?! I'm very pretty!" Espresso looked at her "so funny, I clearly forgot to laugh"

The girl looked at her "oh I forgot to tell you, my name is ice-cookie and I' in the snow/ice class" Espresso looked at Ice "who?"-"my name is-"-"aksed?"

"You're mean!"-no, I'm Espresso." The girl made an angry noise and ran out of the library "finally..." Espresso continued reading "its quiet at my fav-" then someone sat again right infront of him, it was Madeleine "hello friend."-"we are not- forget it-"

Madeleine looked at the book next to Espresso "is that a light magic book?"-"no. I don't care about light magic" Madeleine looked at Espresso "but its very interesting" he told Espresso a whole story

Espresso drank a bit coffee >more espresso less depresso< he smiled slightly

~~guys guys guys- I hope you're not mad at me because I can't upload chapters in the next days because school will start and I'll have to go to the hospital, happy new year by the way have fun ^^~~