>>{Mother...-13}<<

TW:
Homophobia
Mention of sh and suicide
Violence

btw, my discord is: https://discord.gg/EdDvewR2u2

------

"Oh what a plot twist! That homophobic b!tch is still alive!" Espresso looked at the ground and then to Eclair

"I apologize for my behavior, I'm acting like a child right now. Could you excuse me now, I need some days for myself..." He wanted to go inside "wait, if you need someone to talk: I live in the kingdom Library. Come anytime you want, alright?"

Espresso turned around "thanks for that kind offer, I'll be there if I feel bad" he want inside and shut the door behind him

Meanwhile, Madeleine was walking with Gustard cookie to the castle "Gustard... thats the castle- what is going on?" He looked at him "look... You know your parents? Yeah they weren't your real parents. You got kidnapped. Pure Vanilla is your dad and I'm your brother! Suprise!"

Madeleine seemed shocked "hmm what a plot twist... let me guess: Espresso mother is also alive" he started laughing until he heard Gustards answer "yeah, she is."

Madeleine couldn't believe what he just heard "thats too much information for today- oh my- my poor head haha!" They both laughed "understandable, come on! I'll show you your room!"

As they went inside, they saw Pure Vanilla waiting "welcome home my children! I hope you're alright" he went up to them

"Gustard seems like the happiest cookie alive, but you seem like you have a little headache, you should go rest my dear." Pure Vanilla hugged them "I missed you Madeleine"

When Madeleine went to his room, he saw a huge bed, a table, many bookshelf and not to miss: a closet

"Woop, time to hide there haha!" Madeleine laughed, he layd down on his bed and closed his eyes, he tried to sleep but he could only think about Espresso...

Meanwhile, Ewpresso was looking throught all his books while paniking "no no NO- none of the legends say that Mother is alive! She's a homephobic b!tch!"

Suddenly, he heard his doorbell ring, he wanted to take a look who it was. He opend the door and saw Coffee cookie standing right infront of him "good afternoon my idiot son."

TW: (at the beginning)

She pushed him to the floor and closed the door behind her "you're not Gay anymore, aren't you?" She went right up to him "and even if! Whats so bad about it?!"

She kicked him

...

"EVERYTHING! It's a SIN AND NO ONE LIKES THAT!" she pulled him up by his hair and slapped him across the face "you should be BURNED for beeing gay!"

Espresso kicked her away "nono mother." He cleaned his clothes from the dust "you're just a homophobic bitch."

Espresso smiled while her mother was cooking because of her madness "how dare you to talk like that to your mother you STUPID GAY FAILURE"

She used coffee magic to kick him down again. "I wish you were never born. Latte is a good girl... I already visit her. WHY CAN'T YOU BE LIKE HER?!"

she kicked Espresso again and again and told him what a failure he is...

After some minutes she said: "think about being gay. I'll visit you again tomorrow and we'll see if your good enough to be my son." She walked out of the house

Espresso was sitting in the corner "you're the reason for my scars mother... why can't all this just end... I hoped so hard that she was dead... Everyone though that 2 months ago!"

He cried

...

"I'm a failure..."

...

"I should stop this"

...

"I... Eclair! I can talk to him!"

He tried to get up but his legs hurt too much "I'll regret doing this now..." he whisperd something infront of him, then there was a bit brown light that lift him up "It works! Wow I'm so proud of myself!"

He went to his table to get his phone, then he slowly sat back on the ground "I have to call Herb real quick"

...

"Yeah, whats the matter?"

.....

"Please, it was my mother..."

"I'm on my way! Don't worry! Don't worry!"