>>{working at home-3}<<

~~by the way Latte is a student in this fanfiction haha~~

After school Espresso and Madeleine waited for Latte infront of her class

When Latte came outside and saw Madeleine she was suprised "you have friends?"

Espresso looked at Latte "D-DO I LOOK LIKE I DON'T HAVE SOME-" Latte said quick "yep" and ran out of school "oh my-" Espresso and Madeleine walked to Espressos home where Latte was waiting "forgot your keys?"-"yep-"

Espresso smiled and opened the door "have you got any homework, Madeleine?" Espresso asked, Madeleine smiled "no, but I think you should know that"

Espresso looked at Latte "and you?"-"yeah, I'll go in my room and finish them" and with that words Latte went to her room and closed the door

"Where are your parents?" Madeleine asked "hopefully dead, they left us when I was 13 and Latte was 11" Madeleine looked at Espresso "do you need a hug?"-"no. I'm not hurt or something, its now 4 years ago."

"Anyways, we should go learn, we can go in my room, follow me" and with that words Espresso went to his room and Madeleine near behind him

"So many books- all about coffee magic" Madeleine looked at the shelf "these are more than 100 books-" he was still shocked, Espresso laughed "some cookies find me strange because I have so many books"-"you aren't strange, you are the prettiest cookie I've ever seen"

Espresso looked at Madeleine and started to believe what the others are saying, but then he realized that he has much fangirls and that its very normal that people think he looks pretty

"Yeah, I hear that often" after he said that, he gave Madeleine a book, paper and a pencil "write down what I tell you now, you need to know much about coffee magic to get a good grade" Madeleine nod "can we do something together after that?"-"no."

Madeleine was sad at first, but accepted it >I will just look inside of the window what he will do< Madeleine smiled and listend what Espresso told him.

After 2 hours Madeleine was very tired "how long will you ta-"-8 hours." Madeleine looked at Espresso "can we take a break-?" Espresso realized that Madeleine can't work without a break "sure. I can get you something to drink"-"nono, I got my own water"

Madeleine got his bag, took the water out and started drinking "I just remebered, even if your classroom wouldn't be destroyed, there would be another class with you because of the 'Kingdom projekt' it should be much fun, but we aren't strong enough to do it yet."

Madeleine looked suprised at Espresso and asked "and when will that projekt be?"

Espresso looked at the ground "I think in 6 months, it will go for a whole year and the funny thing: we'll need to find ourself partners and I think I will take you" he smiled at Madeleine who was blushing

"You know much about the projekts and other things, is there a special reason for that?" Espresso nod "one day, I want to live in a kingdom and protect it, thats why I'm trying to be the best. And coffee magic is very strong thats why I'm learning even in thr middle of the night"-"interesting"

"Now, get your paper and pen again, we'll continue learning." Madeleine nod and was listening again to Espresso

After 3 hours Madeleine looked very tired "its very late... can I sleep here-?" Espresso looked at Madeleine "what about your parents, they would worry about you."-"no, they died when I came to this school, but they deserved it, they didn't accept that I'm pan, thats why I ki- I mean didn't liked them" Madeleine was nevously smiling

Espresso was suprised "oh well, I accept that you're." Madeleine smiled "may I ask you about your sexuality?" Espresso was suprised, no one ever asked that before "I'm sorry, but I'm not ready to tell anyone, I hope you understand" he nod and was suprised

Madeleine looked at Espresso and asked "Uh- do you have any comfy clothes-? Because I'm really tired" he went to his closet but shook his head "nothing will fit you haha"

"Can I sleep without shirt?" He asked, Espresso looked at him "of course, I don't think you have anything to hide"

Madeleine took off his shirt "where should-" Espresso took Madeleines shirt and placed it on the night table next to his bed

"You can sleep on my bed, I won't sleep tonight." Madeleine seemed confused, he held Espressos hand "please sleep"

Espresso blushed a bit and looked at Madeleine "only this one night."

After he said that, they went in Espressos bed and fell asleep

‐------------

~hehe, chapter 3 done.~

~you all waited for that (hopefully) NOW HERE IT IS- CHAPTER 3~