>>{group magic-16}<<

Discord: https://discord.gg/EdDvewR2u2
-------

When Madeleine woke up, he found himself hugging Espresso "wha-"

He looked at him with a smile on his lips. Espresso woke up right after him, when he saw how they were hugging eachother "why are you on-" Espresso got up oretty quick "you never saw that!"

He turned very red while Madeleine was laughing "wait- Where's Eclair and Princess?! Are they fine?! What even happend?!" Now Espresso was the one laughing

Suddenly Pure Vanilla came inside "Espresso, here's an anonymous letter, Eclair tried figuering out who wrote it but failed opening it" he gave him the letter

"Looks like an Coffee-Light seal. Hmm" he looked at Madeleine "you don't know how to do group magic, right?"

Madeleine shaked his hand "alright, put your hand on my hand. Then we have to point with the whole hand on the seal" Madeleine and Espresso did so

"You really have to focus for that! Not every cookie is able to use it, I needed a year to mix my and Lattes magic"

After some minutes, the seal was glowing "still focus, oh and by the way, Light magic seals cost alot of magical Energy, so you'll probably be tired after that"

They did it "I knew this would be easy!" Madeleine jumped up "I'm not tired at all" Espresso laughed "please don't fight today Madeleine, you won't be able to fight for the next 24 hours"

Espresso opend the letter

Dear Espresso

Wiggity wone, Pure Vanilla is gone haha

Espresso looked at pure Vanilla and saw another cookie behind him "wha- Pure Vanilla watch out!" It was too late, he couldn't react anymore. The cookie pulled him away and they dissapeard

"Waht- FATHER! NONO-" Espresso seemed mad "Licorice. Again." Espresso crumpled the letter "we can't so anything now."

Madeleine started crying, Espresso hugged him and tried to calm him down "hey hey it's fine... we'll find him, don't worry"

He was still crying "Father..." he couldn't stop crying. Espresso and Madeleine sat down.

"Madeleine get it, they planned that!" Espresso got a bit louder "they knew that we would run after forgetting that we have no magical-energy anymore!"

He looked at Madeleine "we have to find Eclair cookie. He'll have a book about the cookies of darkness"

Espresso got up "I'll be back in a minute" he gave him a kiss on the forehead "see you later, Maddie"

Espresso ran out of the castle

Madeleine turned very red "he kissed my forehead... oh my- thats so sweet of him!"

When Espresso reached the library, he ran inside and saw Eclair "oh Espresso! Don't worry no one is here you can talk a bit louder"

Espresso went up to him "I need some books, can i look around?" Eclair smiled "of course! Which books do you need? We have about cookies... about criminals... about hidden places in the forest"

Eclair nearly didn't stop talking "about the cookies of darkness and their hidden place."

They looked at eachother

"Come with me."

They went into a dark corner in the library, Eclair opend a door, it was another room with many books

"Welcome to the dark side of my Library!" Eclair looked at the ground "this was Fathers favourite place..."

Espresso got three books "thats what I need, thank you. Could I also get some Coffee magic books?" He knew that Eclair doesn't like being here

After Espresso got everything he needed, he went back to Madeleine "so, Maddie. I need your help" he looked at him "uh- yeah? What is it?"

Espresso looked at him pretty serious "look what I've found." He showed him a book aboit coffee cookie "thats my mother, do you know in which part of the library she was? In the dark part with bad cookies"

He opened the book and opened another book "Eclair had to keep this a secret or his dad would've killed him, we have to be careful" Espresso pointed on a book while Madeleine focused "thats a little map with all the hiding spots of the cookies of darkness"

Then he pointed on another book "it says that only coffee magic, dark magic or a strong group magic. Strong group magic includes 4 - 7 cookies OR Light-Coffee magic. But the cookies who break it have to focus well and have a good friendship or relationship"

He looks at Madeleine, then he continued talking "coincidence? I think not! Look what i've found in the book about coffe cookie!" He cleared his throat and then began to speak

"Coffee cookie always dreamed about marrying Pure Vanilla Cookie. But he loved someone else that why she came together with dark cacao cookie to use him and get more chances for a relationship with pure vanilla. The villian seal was already made for her and pure vanilla"

Madeleine seemed suprised "your mom is a bitch! I'm going to end her!" He screamed, Espresso didn't say anything, he was too focused on getting more infromations

"It's funny that the seal is perfect for us" Espresso laughed and blushed a bit >why am I feeling so warm..? That doesn't make any sense, I'm not sick or something. And that feeling in my stomach... Like... Butterflies?! WHAT-<

Espresso shook his head "uhm... anyway! Let's eat something and start our adventure, shall we?"

‐---------------------‐---‐

I hope yall like that chapter, the next one was an Idea from a fan. Hope yall like the next one