- 𝟎𝟒𝟗

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ [ ᴍᴀɴʜᴀᴛᴛᴀɴ, ɴʏ ]
ᴘᴏᴠ [ 1ꜱᴛ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ]

𝚂𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚊 𝙽𝚘𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝙳𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚜↳ 𝚃𝚊𝚗𝚊

↳ 𝚃𝚊𝚗𝚊

"you sleep good?" lijah asked me as i walked into the kitchen of the air bnb we rented for our trip.

"i barely slept at all, thanks ta you." i said and rolled my eyes which made him laugh.

"you ain't do too much complainin," he said.

"okay enough of that, are we goin out for breakfast?" i asker him and placed my hand on my stomach.

"yeah my mama nem found this nice spot, she said we meetin thea fa brunch." he told me.

"i'm hungry nowwww." i dragged out and put my head on the counter top.

"i could give you some ta eat up." he said and i picked my head back up, "bye elijah."

i walked back to our room and ignored his laughing while rummaging through my bags for something to wear.

i clicked my tongue and folded my lip while holding up different tops to my chest as i looked in the mirror. it was pretty cold, but i wanted to look cute.

"fuck it we ball." i mumbled and kept this cute tracksuit i had laid out on the bed.

"we got a good hour til we gotta meet everybody, quickie?" lijah said while walking into the room.

"no, my legs hurtin me now." i said and pushed him away from my backside.

"L life." he mumbled.

"gone na,"

|
|

|
|

"hey bae, how are you?" maj asked me sweetly.

"i'm good maj, how you?" i asked.

"better now," she smirked.

"you're done." elijah said and sat between us making her mug him.

"mane you a bitch." she said mocking youngboy and i tried to hold on my laugh.

"ight, remember that." lijah said.

"i was playin, im sorry gang." she said and held onto his arm.

"hey sis, you feeling better?" mook asked me.