🌃 Chapter 1🌃

3rd Pov🌖

Y/N held their mother's hand happily as they entered the loud pizzaplex, only for it to be muffled by the fluffy F/C earmuffs Y/N had on.

Y/N's mom had work and she couldn't just leave her child at home or hire a babysitter since she doesn't trust them much so she brought her child here to let them have fun at the famous daycare center instead.

"Mom? How long will I stay here for?" The curious child questioned. Y/N's mother sighed and kissed their head.

"I'm not sure, hun. I'll be sure to try and make it on time to pick you up if my boss lets me go, okay? You have your back up phone inside you pocket, right?" She said. The child nodded with a smile and hugged their mothers leg.

The mother smiled and hugged her child with much love. The child happily ran over towards the slide and sat down, looking back at their mother.

"Okay love, just slide down and you'll be inside. Have fun and please ask an adult or daycare attendance for help if you need any. Mommy's gotta go okay?" She said as Y/N turned around to hug her once more.

"Okay mom!" They said and carefully slid down the slide with a small 'bye ma!'. "Bye sweetie!" Their mom shouted. She sighed before quickly leaving for work.

Y/N Pov☁

I landed in a deep colorful ball pit and looked around as I readjust my earmuffs. I could hear muffled kids screams of joy or fear from something.

I shimmied my way towards the edge of the ball pit and saw multiple kids running around, going around and talking about a certain sun coming out soon to play with us.

I continued to move around in the ball pit until I reached the edge. I was about to get out but I heard something laugh from above. I tilted my head up at the sound and saw a flash of yellow jump inside the ball pit. I frowned, glaring at the spot until it started moving.

My eyes widened and quickly tried to get out but large metallic hands grabbed onto me, holding me high into the air. "HELLOOOO NEW COMER! WELCOME TO THE DAYCARE LITTLE ONE! LETS GO AND MAKE MANY FRIENDS HERE!" The animatronic said happily, turning me around to face them.

I awed at their looks and voice, gently touching their pointy nose. "IT SEEMS WE HAVE A LOVELY PIRATE ON OUR CREW, FRIENDS!" He said, Turning around to face the now seated children.

He readjusted me in their arms, now only having one arm hold me. He lifted his arm which jingled from the bells on his wrists.

"HOW ABOUT WE ALL PLAY A GAME OF PIRATES? WE GET INTO EQUAL GROUPS OF FOUR AND CLAIM A TREASURE WE WANT! I'LL EXPLAIN THE REST LATER ONCE WE ALL PARTNER UP! I'LL BE CAPTAIN FOR EVERY TEAM!" Sun announced, placing me down as everyone rushed to be in teams with their friends.

I sat there awkwardly, watching a few kids pass by me and go over towards an overflowing group with a girl and boy being in the middle, seemingly to be uncomfortable.

Sun had to go over and put them into teams. A couple of kids happily obeyed while the others groaned in disappointment or either just huffed, an upset expression on their face.

I felt someone tap my shoulder making me jump and turn around. A kid stood there shyly, pushing his glasses up a bit. "H-Hi! I um I-I wanted to be teammates with you...YoU doN't h-HaVe tO bE tEamMates WiTH mE t-though- ohnoi'mramblingagainsorry..." He mumbled shyly, rubbing the back of his neck. I smiled at him and shook his hand.

"You don't have to be so shy! Plus, You'll have a really cool pirate on your team!" I said, happy to have him on my team. The kid laughed quietly, face turning red in embarrassment.