🍫Chapter 5🍫

Y/N Pov ☁

I was being carried on sunny's back while Gregory sat in Freddy's chest cavity even though freddy insisted on carrying me instead but sun refused and let me hold onto him.

We were walking into Montgomery's Gater Golf but sun had to stay out since he wasn't programmed for stuff like this so I hung out in Freddy's chest cavity with Gregory as we went towards the golf course.

Gregory told me he had upgraded Freddy twice and now he only needs to upgrade him one final time. I stayed outside of the protective cylinder while Gregory went to go grab the other missing piece of Freddy's upgrade.

I hummed a small song as we waited for him to come back, sun leaving to help him out. I had my eye patch on still, of course. It was making my eye grow itchy and I didn't want to take it off unless only my mom was there or at the doctors office so I just rubbed on the eye patch in hopes it stopped itching.

I sat on the floor after realizing how hungry I was. I rummaged inside of my bag and grabbed the brown baggie. Opening it, I saw fruits, cheese string, chips, and a plain sandwich.

I ate everything inside the bag with a sigh of relief. I drunk the juice I had and placed it inside the brown bag. I looked around for a garbage disposal only to find none. I shrugged and placed the trash inside of my bag, zipping it up.

"How long has it been already?" I mumbled quietly, growing bored as I plumped down on a nearby seat. I just sat there, waiting. Freddy had shut down or was in resting mode as he too, waited for them to return...

Gregory's Pov 🍫

After what felt like forever, I had successful destroyed monty and stole his parts without sun noticing and we both left to upgrade Freddy. "I wonder if Y/N is holding up. Did they even eat anything? They seemed a little shakey and weak when I saw them...not to be rude or anything!" I said as me and sun continued to walk.

Sun stiffened at this and fiddled with his bells. "I- OH DEAR. THE LIGHT'S WENT OUT DURING OUR GAME SO WE NEVER GOT THE CHANCE TO HAVE LUNCHTIME WITH THE KIDS SINCE THEY LEFT EARLY." Sun was slightly panicking now, losing all hope in himself. I only sighed and shook my head.

"Well we should give them something so they won't pass out on us. They probably have been here longer than I have so I won't need anything, for now." I explained. He sighed and nodded, picking me up and quickly heading back to get this over with...

Y/N Pov ☁

I was distracting myself with paper and pencil, drawing Freddy inside the cylinder. I rubbed my eye from sleepiness until mechanical thumps could be heard. I instantly jumped up with happiness as they came closer.

"Sunshine~ We're back!" I heard sun say. I smiled as I saw the familiar sun ball come closer to me. He had set Gregory down so he could upgrade Freddy. Sun picked me up and ran off somewhere away from them.

"Where are we going?" I asked. "To the kitchen!" He exclaimed. "Don't you think it's a bit unsafe after monty and some other animatronics chased me around here?" I asked.

"Oh! You mean monty, chica, and roxy? They were probably chasing you...as in trying to help you!" Sun said. I clung onto him as he laughed.

"Don't worry! They won't hurt you since I'm here! Now, let's go to the kitchen~" Sun said, having a sing-song tune at the end.

Gregorys Pov 🍫

After doing the color buttons and upgrades, he finally had his last one. Everytime I gave him an upgrade, he would look even more horrible and dirty than before.

We were talking as we waited for Y/N and Sun to come back as it was only just 3:12 A.M. 'I wonder if me and Y/N can just escape this place.....probably steal money from here too.' I thought.

Suddenly we heard footsteps come closer to us. I hid inside of Freddy's chest cavity while he stood up to look...somewhat normal. "Ugh! Freddy! You still haven't found that kid yet? And what are you even doing near the protective cylinder?" Vanessa said.

"I'm sorry Vanessa, I've told you many times that my system is still broken and that it's messing with my body nerves." Freddy explained. I swore I heard him sound agitated. She sighed and left the area, mumbling dumb things to herself. I sighed myself and got out of Freddy while we waited a bit more...

Y/N's Pov ☁

I happily ate pizza with a smile while sun watched like a guard dog. I finished my last slice and cleaned my face like a lady! Something mom told me about but said it was too girly for me. I told him I had ate one of the lunch bags from the infirmary but I was still hungry.

×Author: Little Ms. Fortune?-×

I lightly laughed at my inner thoughts. "Sunny I'm all done!" I said in a soft tone so the robots won't hear us. "Let's go then sunshine!" He said and picked me up as we went back to Freddy and Gregory.

"Hey, sunny? Do I have to stay with you just in case they go off somewhere dangerous?" I asked, slowly closing my eye so it can rest since I'm a little tired. "Yes you have to! I don't want you to get hurt sunshine." He said softly, rubbing my head gently.

I hummed and we finally made it back. "Freddy! We gotta go now." Sun said, shifting me on his back. "Alright, let's go, Gregory." Freddy said while Gregory went inside of his chest cavity. We all were in the elevator, about to go to the last floor while me and Gregory sat on the floor, playing silly games together.

The doors opened and a cold breeze came in making me hold Gregory's hand. He squeezed my hand and help me stand up. He led us the way through the cold and dirtied place, Freddy's and Sun's footsteps making me feel even worse.

It looked like a war took place in here. I looked everywhere for anything just in case but after looking at a strange area, an unpleasant feeling turned and danced in my stomach. A powerful yet scary aura kept getting stronger the more we went forward. I stopped walking, making Gregory and everyone else stop.

"What's wrong Y/N?" Gregory asked, turning to face me as he had grabbed my other hand. "Uh, t-there's something making me feel weird...like as if something else is in here and it makes me feel more sick the father we go forward..." I explained as Sun and Freddy exchanged a look but I didn't know what it meant.

Gregory squeezed my hands and hugged me making me hug him back instantly. We continued walking but instead, Freddy was infront while sun was behind us.

Gregory would occasionally leave me to turn on a generator and then come back to hold my hand. We finally made it to the end with a bot guarding the entrance even though the robots weren't here, we had to be careful as we slipped passed it and inside.

"Woah...." Gregory mumbled. I looked around the place as it was very messy and broken up in here. Maybe an old diner was here?  "The place looks so messed up..." I mumbled to myself, going to explore.

"Gregory and I will go see what's down there, we'll come back in a minute. Sun, keep an eye out for Y/N okay?" Freddy explained and he nodded. I held my arms out for Gregory to take which he did and we hugged, letting go soon after.

"Be careful down there." I said with a smile. He smiled back with a nod. "Yeah, I will." He said and just like that, he climbed into Freddy's chest cavity and left to see what's inside the hole...

T.B.C...

×I'm kinda just powering through those two chapters since they're a little short but I hope two chapters are better than one! Point out any mistakes for me.×