🔦Chapter 10🔦

Y/N's Pov☁

I was half asleep as I felt my body covered with warmth. I lied there for a second before sitting up and feeling my eye. No bandages. I fumbled in my pocket and placed the eye patch over my eye with a relieved sigh.

I breathed in and prepared myself for what would happen next. Getting up, I went towards the door and opened it quietly only to be greeted by a gust of cold wind.

My skin started having goosebumps and I quickly went back in the room to grab the blanket. Wrapping it around my body securely, I went out into the chill. I'm surprised that my earmuffs were around my neck still while I still had my sun and puppet plushie which was held tightly in my hand.

'Did the animatronic grab these for me?' I thought as I slowly started walking down what I think was a hallway. After some walking, a music box started playing from behind me. I stayed still and turned slightly as it got louder, faint singing and humming was heard.

"Why do you hide inside your walls, When there is music in my halls?~ All I see is an empty room~ No more joy, an empty tomb~ It's so good to sing all day~ To dance, to spin, to fly away~" The female sung out. They were beautiful and looked like a ballerina. The song they sung was calming yet sad to here her sing this.

"Is someone there? I can hear someone, creeping through my halls. Perhaps not..." She said and continued to hum. I wanted to tell her that I liked her singing. "E-Excuse me? I really liked your singi-" I was cut off by being picked up, bright pink lights shinned on my eyes. "Who are you young one?" The calm voice said.

I lightly smiled at this. She was prettier up close! My hand fell on top of hers. "I'm Y/N. I wanted to tell you that your singing was very beautiful." I whispered towards her. The lights dimmed as the lady held me.

She seemed shocked but smiled at me. They were warm even though she was an animatronic. "Well...I'm Ballora dear, so don't be afraid of me and I thank you for the compliment." She said calmly. My arms wrapped around her neck unconsciously as she twirled around the room gently.

I buried my head into her neck and fell asleep from her humming and soft twirls...

Ballora's Pov💃🏻

I stopped twirling and humming, the music box continuing to play softly. I looked around and left the tomb suit, the small kid still in my arms. I smiled softly as I held them close.

I wouldn't mind if I let them stay in my room. I gently laid them down on a palette, their blanket covering them as they slept soundlessly. I sighed gently and went back to dancing and humming, not caring if I wasn't in my suit.

Sun's Pov☀

I wasn't feeling too good. Sunshine got kidnapped by some random person and I don't know if they're gonna hurt them or not! Who wouldn't feel good if that happened to their child?

I'm still disappointed about their mother leaving them though, that's unforgivable. Their bag was gone so maybe the kidnappers took their belongings and left. I sighed, sitting on the floor sadly in silence.

We couldn't ask the police for help or else it'd look suspicious. Freddy and Gregory had left the house to find them while helpy was nowhere to be found. My head was buried in my arms as I sat in the corner of the room. I miss sunshine. It feels different to not have them talking to me in my arms as we played.

I sighed and decided to shut down for a bit to get rid of some time....

Y/N's Pov☁