📸Chapter 11📸

Y/N Pov☁

I wandered around the fairly large home, the giggling kept getting louder and louder until I found myself outside of their room. I questioned at the door which had some glitter on it that looked unremoveable unless you paint over it two times.

Hesitating, I knocked on their door, backing up a bit afterwards. It abruptly went quiet, making me anxious as the door creaked open, revealing a girl with orange hair. Her eyes are a bright emerald green as they shined and grew bigger when she saw me. I shyly waved and was meet with a bone crushing hug in return.

I yelped but hugged back with an awkward smile. "Oh it's so good to meet a new friend of mine! Please, come in, come in. I don't bite!...Unless I have to." She beckoned. When she said that last part, I shuddered and rubbed my arm as I walked inside slowly.

I looked around and saw that a large bed was at the right of the room and a double doored closet was on the left with both doors wide open but inside was too dark to see. A singler door beside that one was probably her bathroom.

The floor littered with plushies, some looking familiar. Clutching onto my puppet and sun plush, she seemed to notice but didn't question it. "Well now that you're finally inside of my one and only room, I'll introduce you of who I am!" She said, grabbing my hand and dragging me over to her flowing bed of plushies, pillows, and blankets.

She shoved them into the corner and pushed some blankets off before placing me down onto the bed. "Don't worry about the mess! I play a lot and get distracted so I'll just tidy up when you leave." She said, sitting down extremely close to me.

I became a flustered mess while she talked about the different things going on in the house and some rules. I at least payed attention to the rules but I wasn't able to focus. She probably just needs some affection or craves attention.

"U-Um...You never told me your name." I stuttered out, fiddling with my fingers. When did it get so hot in here?? She paused as she finally realized her mistake. "I'm so sorry! Y/N right? I didn't realize that. Um my name is Elizabeth but you can call me Eli or something else if you'd like!" She said, getting closer to my face with a bright smile. I flinched as I could practically feel her breathing down my face and neck.

I all of a sudden don't know how to breathe! I gulped and placed my hand on her face, pushing it away lightly. "Too close." I mumble, nervously rubbing my neck with my free arm. She only giggled at my reaction and patted my head making me blink multiple times.

"What happened to your eye? Did something happen to it? Did you get attacked?" She questioned making me confused. "No, I was born this way with a damaged eye that didn't form right. My mom told me so." I say, touching the cool eye patch that rested on my eye.

She tilted her head making me do the same. "What's wrong?" I question, watching as she looked around my head. She suddenly leaned forward making me not have enough time to scream. I then felt her mess around with my eyes patch. After some time of poking around, she sat back down with a smile. "All done!" She exclaimed, patting her hands together as if dusting something off.

"Oh thank you for fixing my eye patch!" I said with a smile as she hummed. "Now that everything's out of the way, let's play dress up!" She exclaims, dragging me off to the wide open closet. She flicked the light of and wow she had a lot of clothes.

She lifted my arms and twirled me around before stopping and digging through her clothes. She then grabbed what she wanted and showed it to me. It was a dark blue sparkling dress. Putting it on before I showed her, she declined and continued to put me into more dresses then decided to call quits on those and steal a couple of Chris's clothes.