🌙The Moon & The Blind🌙

*Tap Tap Tap*

The small taps of a childs footsteps were heard from a distance. They were soon met by two large doors.

They breathed in then out, opening the doors with their small hands.

The sounds of children yelling met their ears as they guided themselves throughout the chaos until a small hand grabbed theirs and guided them over towards somewhere else.

"Where are we going?" They asked innocently. "To the Sun!" They responded happily, a bounce to their step was felt as they soon neared the crowd of children.

"Let's play hide-and-seek!" "Yeah hide-and-seek!" Two voices chimmed which became a hurricane of children agreeing with a game of hide-and-seek.

Sun was smiling gleefully and soon started counting, the blind child was left alone as sun peeked through his fingers, spotting them.

"Hello! Want to help me find them?" Sun asked. They slowly nodded and sun picked them up which carrying soon turned into a piggyback ride.

Sun soon found all of the kids and played another round of hide-and-seek but now, the child sat out on this round.

They sighed silently and wandered away from the area into another.

'Nap Time'

A sign shinned brightly in light blue and yellow colors, stars decorating the entrance.

Taking a step forward, they disappeared behind the dark glittering blue curtains.

After walking inside, a swish of wind filled with lavender blew across their face, tickling their nose. A soft lullaby was playing and it made them feel calm.

Suddenly, they got picked up off the ground and into someones arms.

"Hello?-" "I'm moon. What are you doing back here child?" Moon asked.

"Oh, I'm Y/N...I wandered around until I found this place...where am I?" They asked.

"This is the napping area, kids come in when it's nap time." Moon responded.

They held onto moon, feeling a burst of comfort wave off of them. Moons smile grew and held onto them a bit tighter.

Then, The Moon started singing them to sleep.

"Days seem sometimes as if they'll never end. Sun digs it's heels to taunt you, But after sunlit days, one thing stays the same. Rises the moon." Moon sang and the child was at instant peace and calm.

"Days fade into a watercolour blur. Memories swim and haunt you, But look into the lake, shimmering like smoke. Rises the moon." The moon smiled at them, the childs face was in daydream and happy.

"Oh-oh, close your weary eyes
I promise you that soon the autumn comes. To darken fading summer skies. Breathe, breathe, breathe." The moon then floated softly in air, spinning up into the air slowly as they went up higher.

"Days pull you down just like a sinking ship. Floating is getting harder. But tread the water, child, and know that meanwhile, Rises the moon." They soon reach the soft glows of the moon and stars that hung lifelessly.

"Days pull you up just like a daffodil Uprooted from its garden. They'll tell you what you owe, but know even so
Rises the moon."

"You'll be visited by sleep,
I promise you that soon the autumn comes. To steal away each dream you keep. Breathe, breathe, breathe."

After those last words, the child was asleep in the arms of the moon who had already landed back on the ground softly.

The moon sat down in a corner, the child still in the night animatronics arms. The moon soon looked forward and shut down, falling asleep with them....

🌙🌙~The End~🌙🌙

×This was behind the scenes when little Y/N always came into the daycare and Moon was in full control before the 'virus' took over.×