°Behind the scenes°

Chapter One!

"Sunny..." Y/N said. "Yes sunshine?" He questioned as he crouched down towards their height. "Someone peed beside me in a ball pit and now my pants are wet because of them." Y/N explained, trying so hard not laugh and think deeply about it.

Sun silently giggled and said, "Okay sunshine, Let's go find the other kid and get you both fixed up!" until one of the women said "Cut!" And that's when Y/N and Sun burst out laughing.

The person that was controlling sun in case of any emergencies, came in and rubbed Y/N's head making them recoil and try to fix it, still a giggling mess.

Chapter Two!

Y/N was humming under the desk to make themselves fall asleep until sunny peeked under the desk. "Eep!" They squeaked out until they laughed and apologized towards the camera man.

"I can't be that scary, sunshine!" Sun said with a huff, tackling their hair and causing them to giggle.

"Okay okay! Sorry! Let me retry." Y/N said. After that, they decided to just take the scene out and let them sleep instead.

Chapter Three!

Meeting moon was...scary at least for Y/N they didn't like the way his head would spin as he crouch with his hands out in an attempt to grab both Y/N and Gregory.

Gregory seemed to do fine in the scene while they was in absolute fear, a green man had to guide them through the run since their eyes were close for the entire thing.

That was probably the most traumatizing thing ever...

Chapter Four!

The chase scene was really scary. Again, traumatizing! Y/N was guided by a green screen man but he had to let them go so they could hide. They kinda had other plans and tripped but soon got up and hid inside of the booth.

They had to cut that part out while the green man was checking them for any mess ups.

Chapter Five!

In the kitchen was a hot mess. Y/N and sun had gotten off topic and started having a food fight but then started to eat pizza together. It wasn't the best but it was good to them!

Chapter Six!

Going through the vent and out was difficult. Crawling through was suffocating and then doing it again to find some other area. The animatronics were turned off except for some since they had to do their part and nightmare puppet had to say his lines once they reached him. When Y/N was exploring before they came, the animatronics were talking and resaying their lines even though they have insane memory.

When foxy was free, he was practicing his stance and movements and when he was ready, walked through the hallway. Animatronics have feelings too 👹

"And cut!" A women yelled and Y/N was looking at all of the animatronics in awe. They all talked to one another during their break before starting again.

In the parts and service scene, they had put an eye contact lens in their eye and used some special effects on it to swirl.

The people had to help them and make sure they didn't pass out on set. The scene went well and as for the makeup, they use some of their special effects on Y/N.

Chapter Seven!

For the lightning scene, they used lightning effects and the sound of lightning from one of those black screens where you fall asleep to but it seemed so real. Of course it has to seem real for the movie. The laying with gregory and all was embarrassing to them but they had to and after the scene, they immediately apologized.

Chapter Eight!

Talking to moon was fun but it only lasted a couple of seconds since they had to leave and talk to Gregory or at least try to since he fell 'asleep' this whole scene in one was really boring since it was mainly dull and about sleep but at least we met Michael in it!

Chapter Nine!

Getting kidnapped...yep that part was a bit difficult for us. A humana and a robot crawling through the vents hurt! Y/N had slight scars here and there and since they were in so much pain, they had to stop and give them a break and ake them just go through the window.

Chapter Ten!

Y/N and ballora finally met each other and now it was time for the others. The scene took a lot of practice since ballora's system kept mistaking Y/N for a robber and tried to kill them but was shut off quickly and rebooted her just to give her simple instructions.

Chapter Eleven!

Elizabeth was very nice and mid honest. After the scene, they both talked until it was time to film again. The interaction was cute that even Elizabeth promised to meet up again.

Chapter Twelve!

Sleeping with Michael was very embarrassing. His body was cold for this skit to act like a corpse while he 'slept'. Y/N was stuck laying there until he had to wake up and go to work which saved their life from pure embarrassment!

Chapter Thirteen!

Gregory and all the others were depressed in this scene but they all talked to Y/N when they had the chance to before going back to film. The whole scene was just sadness but it would become happy soon!

Chapter Fourteen!

Talking with foxy was cool. He seemed to be the chill yet protective robot around the house. Y/N wasn't so fond with chica since well...she killed someone so it wasn't a surprise to see it coming.

Chapter Fifteen!

The end was coming near and they all knew it. Everyone knew the movie was coming closer to ending so they took time to make the best of it. Finally, they took Y/N 'home' and made it the best of it...

~The End~