🍽Chapter 12🍽

Y/N Pov☁

I wake up to darkness yet again. 'Where's the bathroom at again?' I question, sitting up and blinking my eye, waiting for it to adjust.

I feel around beside me and came in contact with the warm-ish body of Michael. It was really cold in the room but I knew I needed someone to help wrap some new bandages around my eye.

I frowned but quickly stopped, calming myself down. I shook my head a bit and carefully got off of the bed. I looked around and tried to find a way out of the room.

Seeing the silhouette of the door made me sigh in relief. Walking towards the door, I heard the same lullaby and smiled. Opening the door quietly, I glanced back at his sleeping form before leaving the room.

Gregory's Pov🍫

Me and Freddy, well mainly Freddy, was looking for Y/N. I couldn't really do much which made me upset at my lack of doing. No police officers could help us either since they'd just send me off into an orphanage and dismantle both Sun and Freddy. It was honestly stressful while Helpy and Sun or Moon would occasionally go out to look for them.

Helpy would go through the vents to look for clues to fingerprints on windowsills and door knobs, mainly windowsills. Moon had found strange drag marks on the roof and into a vent in top of the roof.

It couldn't have been that noodle bear that had instantly taken down disabled old bonnie man. I sighed with disinterest at my own nicknames I gave them. Moon and Sun would glitch or freak out, almost to the point they had split into twos which they almost broke the house. It was a bit disturbing yet surprising. It had happened only once, though but we don't know that for sure.

Suns room was covered in pictures, thumbnails, colorful strings, and markers. It was like a detectives room but a bit more brighter. Sun was more timid and antsy now while moon was more....tempered lost than before. Sun used to be so hyper while moon was more calming but would get a bit upset at people though.

It was concerning....I missed old sun and moon. Helpy was more quiet instead of giving advice for things to which now became into a 'calm down' or therapist session. It wasn't the same anymore!

I would just stay in my room and take very long naps. Nightmares occurred more and more over the time which lead me into being a sleepy kid that needs medical attention. In reality, it was only like a day or more, I lost count to be honest though. But who would blame me? I just miss Y/N...

Y/N Pov☁

I was walking towards the lullaby, happy to know that Clara or Ballora was up and about. I continued walking until I found myself in front of the stairs. I was lost in thought until I almost tripped which led me into catching myself with a quiet gasp.

"Is anyone there?" A calming voice called out, it didn't sound nothing like Ballora. Suddenly, someone picked me up making me tilt my head from their thinness. It was way to dark but as soon as my vision finally came in, I saw puppet. "Puppet? What are you doing here?" I questioned as they went down the stairs.

Puppet's Pov🔮

I sat the kid down on the table that William used. I know it seems like a bad idea but it was worth a shot. "Well, I came to visit you. I want to...heal you." I say, answering their question. "Are you afraid if needles?" I asked them.

"No..." They responded, fiddling with their fingers, a weird dark color starting to form on the bandage around their eye. 'I'll check that out later.' I thought, grabbing the needle filled with anesthesia, tapped it a bit to get rid of any bubbles, and made my way over towards them.