🌩Chapter 6🌩

Y/N Pov☁

It felt a little long since they had entered the hole but for some reason, the place felt like it was getting hot yet nothing seemed out of place. There could be faint mechanical sounds and thumps here and there, some screams could be heard as well. I really hope he's okay right now.

I was exploring the restaurants interior. I then saw a hole in the wall making me curious. I glanced around and went inside. It was getting smaller and darker to the point where I had to crawl on my stomach and have my eye adjust to the sudden darkness.

I grunted and realized that it would probably lead to somewhere so I kept going when suddenly I was faced with a fallen off vent. I pushed on it as it only turned to ash from the touch.

I climbed through and fell to the floor with small grunt. I looked around and it looked like a office of some sort. I hummed until I saw something with ash on it. I picked them up, dusting the ash off before realizing I had left my bag from before making me sigh.

I continued to look around, finding flashlights and a tablet. I looked everywhere for any secrets but found none. I placed the object on the desk and grabbed the dusty old spinny chair, placing it near the other vent, climbing it, and going inside.

I had grabbed a flashlight and clicked it on. It flickered before staying on completely. Crawling through, I made sure not to get cut on the small screws or some of the vent parts sticking up.

I quickly made some twists and turns, reaching the end. There was a vent still in place making me shoulder hit it. It dented and I tried again which made it fall off this time. Climbing out, I looked around in awe.

It was dark but when I shined my flashlight around, It looked like a storage unit. I found a door and opened it. There was two hallways so I went right first.

It looked like an office at the end of the hallway so I ran inside and looked around. It was burnt and some paper drawings were burnt down. I saw multiple tvs in two corners. They were destroyed and beyond repair.

I saw a ashy cup with a melted plastic straw. The fan was melted into the table which had one of its legs missing.

A darkened brown mask was on the floor, empty sockets staring back at me. I shuddered and checked all the rooms in this hallway and found nothing but party tables.

Abandoning this hallway, I checked the two bathrooms and found nothing but broken sinks, toilets, and mirrors. The lights were flickering aggressively and spewed out sparks but the lights soon went off, leaving me in the dark with my flashlight.

I went into the main room, guessing from how big this room was. There was a stage that was broken down and burnt. Skipping this room, I found an arcade room.

I gasped when I saw a box near the booth where you buy toys from. Curiosity got a better hold on me and went closer to the box. I opened it and saw a tiny plushie inside.

I grabbed it and held it in my flashlight to inspect it. The plushie looked like a puppet with a mask that can be taken off. I smiled and held it close to me but I felt someone watching me. I turned around and saw nothing there. I shrugged and quickly left the room.

I checked all over the place for any secrets but found none. I sighed and stomped my foot on the stage but I heard something click. "Huh? What did I just do?" I questioned to myself and looked around until I saw a crack in the wall.

I walked over towards it and pushed on it, watching it go in and slide to the left. It was dark inside so I shined my flashlight inside and saw eyes staring at me from some weird looking cell doors.