III

Adrian.P.O.V.

Erick handed out a bunch of candy and drinks to his bed and I threw myself on the candy as soon as I saw he had taken my favorite chocolate muffins.

ME: "Did I ever tell you I love you?"

ERICK: "On my birthday."

ME: "HAH...true."

ERICK: "A little conceited shit."

ME: "I'm conceited? You're so full of yourself just because you're 5 inches taller than me!"

ERICK: "That's another kind of conceit, baby."

ME: "Baby? Again?"

ERICK: "Yeah. Get over it."

He said and jumped on the bed next to me.

ERICK: "You have the honor of choosing a movie on Netflix."

ME: "What? Really?"

ERICK. "Yes...But I must like it, too."

ME: "Wow...You're so kind..."

ERICK: "I don't want to watch some of your retarded movies."

ME: "They're not retarded...You just have no taste."

ERICK: "Last time you chose the movie where character turn into a cat, Adrian."

ME: "It was fanny!"

ERICK: "It was weird!"

ME: "You are weird!"

ERICK: "Really? Then, you lost your chance to pick a movie. Give me the remote control."

ME: "I won't. You said I choose today."

ERICK: "Well I deny it now!"

ME: "You can't do that!"

ERICK: "Look at me!"

He jumped towards me and tried to take my remote, but I managed to keep it

ERICK: "Let it go!"

ME: "I won't until you get off me!"

ERICK: "I'm not even on you!"

He sat next to me and tried to catch it.

ME: "I swear, if you try to steal my remote again, I'll be over you and suffocate you."

ERICK: "Yeah, as if!"

ME: "You asked for it yourself."

I jumped on him and Erick leaned his back against the bed. Our chests were touching. We started wrestling on the bed. We tickled each other and constantly changed positions. I felt so good. I wanted to kiss him.

At that moment, we heard the can burst under us and that scared me for a second. I lost my balance over my elbows and fell on top of him.

Our faces touched. My lips were only a few millimeters from his. There was no distance at all. My hands were on his shoulders and his on my back. I felt his dick under mine and at that moment I felt like I was getting an erection and the same second I got away from him. When I said I wanted to kiss him, it meant I wanted to have sex with him. So fucking hard.

ME: "I'm sorry."

I crossed my legs and took a bag of chips to hide what had just happened.

ERICK: "For what?"

He sat across from me so I couldn't avoid looking him in the eye. While we were wrestling his shirt pulled back a little and a small part of his skin was visible. . Shit, I can't hold it. I can't hold out another single second.