VII

Adrian.P.O.V.

ME:"Hey,stranger!"

ERICK:"Oh,hey..."

ME: "Why you look so tired and bored? You haven't slept?"

ERICK: "I did...I'm fine."

I sat next to him, but he didn't even turn to me.

ME: "Are you angry or something?"

ERICK: "No, just...Where is Daniel?"

ME: "On the class, why?"

ERICK: "Nothing. I saw you a while ago."

ME: "Why didn't you come to us?"

ERICK: "Honestly, I was surprised. Daniel was in your shirt. Why?"

ME: "Well, he was at my place and..."

ERICK: "And what?"

ME: "Uh, we..."

ERICK: "You fucked each other"

ME: "Actually, yes...But why are you angry about it?"

ERICK: "You didn't send me a single message yesterday and you came to school with Daniel this morning. Will it be like this from now on?"

ME: "What? Ofcourse no! Why would you even think that? I've known you my whole life and I know him only for a few days!"

ERICK: "Then...Then don't put him in the first place instead of me. Okay?"

Holy fuck. My heart is beating so fast. Why is he saying that?

ME: "Why are you saying that?"

ERICK: "Just promise me."

ME: "Erick, you've always been my number one priority. I don't know why you doubt it at all. There's no one who can replace you."

He looked at me without saying a single word. I choked in his gaze. I felt as if he were drawing unspoken words from me, as if I had no secrets from him.

At that moment, the door opened and we both winced. It was a professor. Class soon began and it was like our conversation now completely disappeared.

We sat next to each other in silence. Eric, who had never followed lecture, now he seemed to be listening to the professor, and I...I couldn't stop staring at him. He attracted me and pulled my attention like it was nothing. Partly because I was confused by his actions and words and in part because he looked fucking beautiful.

Is it possible for him to look at me more than just a friend? I mean, he said a lot of weird things he had never said before. It all started when he found out I wasn't straight. I would be happiest in the world if it turned out that way. But what are the chances of that?

I wanted to know the answer. My patience was running out more and more. I've been waiting for this one moment all my life. I was afraid to try the same, but I couldn't help myself.

I moved my hand uncertainly to his leg,but I still didn't touch him.I was shaking. My heart wanted to jump out of my chest, and there was an explosion of thoughts and excuses in my head if he was offended by my move. I was scared and wanted to pull back, but it was too late .

My hand ended up on his leg.

Shit.

Erick winced and turned to me. I looked away quickly, but I didn't take my hand away. It was too late for that, and he didn't react in any way. It was like he was shocked. And I don't blame him. But I did not retreat.

And then, I felt his hand on my leg.
Oh, my God.

I turned to him and he wasn't looking at me. He was squeezing my leg and I immediately started to feel an erection. I wanted this for so long. I sighed and started doing the same thing he did.

What if the professor sees?

However, I can't help it.

I removed my hand from his leg and intertwined our fingers. I squeezed his hand and he did the same.

Am I dying? Am I sleeping? Is this really happening? I wanted to cry. I can't believe it. I can't fucking believe it.

I pulled the chair closer to him and tightened his grip. I looked at him again, but he still wasn't looking at me. But he was smiling. Hell, he was smiling. I wanted to hug him.

Nervousness passed me by and I relaxed. I stopped squeezing his hands, but I was still holding him. He stroked my palm with his finger and I literally melted on the chair.

...

It soon rang and when the bell rang, we reflexively let go of each other’s hands. What can I say now?

I can't talk about these things right now. We're in school, damn it? I mean, in the school hallway...but still. A little break began and the two of us headed for the exit to smoke a cigar. I'll kill myself. Fright will kill me.

I was afraid to look at him. What can I say?

ERICK: "Hey."

ME: "Yeah?"

I sat on the wall of the school and he was standing next to me. We looked into each other's eyes.

ERICK: "Do you want to take a walk after school? And, you know...Do you want to have a drink with me?"

Is he asking me for a date?

ME: "Well, is that a date?"

Shit. Did I say that out loud? "

ME: "I mean, it doesn't have to be date. I didn't want to say it out loud,it was accident.I just thought about that for a sec..."

ERICK: "If it was a date, would you say 'yes'?"

He rested his hands on my knees and approached me. Oh...my...God.

ME: "Maybe..."

ERICK: "Then, yeah...It's a date."

I smiled and looked down. I couldn't stop smiling.

ME: "Wait...Is this real? Did you really ask me for date?"

ERICK: "Well, it looks like I did."

ME: "Can we go now?"

ERICK: "Now?"

ME: "Yeah.Now."