V

Adrian.P.O.V.

We just stared at each other. Does this mean now...that we are no longer just friends?

At that moment, the door opened and the two of us jumped away from each other. I turned around and realized it was his mother.Fuck my life.

ERICK'S MOM: "Umm what are you doing?"

ME: "Nothing! He just had something on his face and I'm..."

ERICK: "What are you talking about? I wanted to ask why you're not in school? It started twenty minutes ago."

ME: "Shit. I have to go."

ERICK: "Calm down. We're going to the same school. And you're in your pajamas."

ME: "But..."

ERICK: "We are going for ten minutes."

She nodded and left. I just kept staring at him. I was so damn nervous. What should I do?

ERICK: "So..."

ME: "Hurry up! We'll be late!"

I panicked and started to change. I was completely confused. I couldn't believe that Erick would do the same. Isn't he straight? It's true that he never said anything special about girls, but he never said anything about men. I can't believe...

ERICK: "Yeah, yeah...We need to hurry."

He seemed as confused as I was. I shouldn't have done that.

After we got dressed, we got down and sat on Erick's bike for a minute. I kept my hands behind my back and was afraid to grab him around the waist. What if he thought I was in love with him?

The ride to school took longer than usual and I was dying of nervousness. Nothing has ever made the situation between us cringe and uncomfortable. This is the first time. That's why I am so stressed out.

We soon arrived at the school and slowly headed towards the classroom.

ERICK: "Adrian."

He stopped.

ME: "Yeah?"

ERICK:"I don't want to make situation between us uncomfortable.It hasn't been half an hour and I'm already sick of it. "

ME:"I don't want it either."

ERICK:"Let's just act completely normal.Okey,Adrian?"

He told my name. He didn't say "baby." Okay, I'm pissed off right now.

ME: "Yeah..Okay"

Of course I won't act like everything is normal as if nothing had happened, because I have no intention of forgetting that moment. I've never felt better and I won't dismiss it. Yes, I'm scared and nervous, but maybe Erick isn't as straight as I thought.

ERICK:"Finally!I was dying right there!Also,you need to hear this."

ME: "Forget it. I don't fall for it anymore. Last time you said that you want to show me a song, but you showed me a screaming goat."

ERICK: "This time it's not a goat, really."

ME: "Fine, but just because you have a lucky today."

ERICK: "Yes!...Wait, why?"

ME: "Because you're cute."

ERICK: "Hey! You're stealing my trick!"

ME: "So what?"

ERICK: "Think of something else, you bestard!"

ME: "I won't. If you can flirt with me, why can't I flirt with you?"

ERICK: "Did you just..."

ME: "We're late. Hurry up."

I headed for the classroom and he ran after me. He put his hand on my shoulder and we went to class.

Since the class was boring, Erick and I listened to music from his phone. One of the headphones was with him and the other with me. Honestly, it was so cute. The song he showed me was Dark dream from E'Last.It was so fck good.

At that moment I got a message from Daniel.Oh my God, I forget about him. I went into the chat and saw a message Erick had sent and read: "Sorry, I'm taken."

I turned and looked at Erick. He stared at me and my phone. When he realized I had seen him, he turned quickly.

ME: "Damn it, Erick."

Daniel replied, "But, you said you didn't."

[ME: "I didn't.Sorry.Long story. In short, I didn't write that message."]

[DANIEL: ,, Well, you can tall me about that when we go on a date.If you still want it, haha.Btw, I saw you a while ago with that guy from yesterday. You look nice. "]

[ME: "Really? Why didn't you come to me?"]

[DANIEL: "It looked like you were having some serious conversation.]

[ME: "Kinda we are, but we can see each other on a big pause. Afterwards we don't have to go home...We can go to my place, you know?"]

[DANIEL: "If you mean what I mean, then we can go now."]

[ME: "You want it? Because I can go out for you right now."]

[DANIEL: "I'm certainly not in class. I'm in front of the school."]

[ME: "Wait for me. I'll be there in a second."]

...