IX ( THE END ) 💞

Adrian.P.O.V.

We got out of the cafe and got on his motor bike.

ERICK: "Don't accidentally put your hands between my legs while I'm driving, okay?"

He said because I held him tight around his stomach.

ME: "How did you know I was going to do it?"

ERICK: "I know how impatient you are, you idiot."

ME: "Then hurry up."

He laughed and started the engine.

After a long drive, he stopped in front of his father's cottage near the city. It has been our secret place for six years. Eric secretly copied the keys and now we have ours, so we come whenever we want. There is a lake nearby where we would go to bathe.

I took off my helmet and got off, as did he.

He took my hand and dragged me inside. And then, as soon as we got in, he let me go.

We stood facing each other, only two steps away. We just stared at each other. I wanted him so much. I wanted to kiss him. To tell him I love him.

And then, I approached him. I took one step towards him.

ME: "Fuck me."

In a second his hands were on my face and he pulled me towards him. Our lips joined.

At first he kissed me slowly, and I reciprocated every kiss. The more he kissed me, the more I wanted him. I raised my arms and put them around his neck. Then the kiss took a quick pace. We longed for each other.

I pushed my tongue into his mouth and put my hands down his back.

ERICK:"I want you,baby"

ME:"I want you too."

He started walking towards his parents' bedroom and threw us on the bed. The kiss was so sexy. After we ran out of breath, Erick started kissing and licking my neck. It turned me so badly. I already felt an erection in my boxers. He turned his head and started making a hickey for me.

ME:"Ahh shit."

ERICK:"Your moaning is so sexy."

He put his hands down on my shirt and started to pull it off.

ERICK: "Can I?"

I turned around and now I was over him.

ME:"Don't ask me anything...Just do whatever you want. "

I went down and reunited our lips. I have never felt better. I touched his lips with my tongue and then inserted it into his mouth, touching his tongue.

He put his hands on my ass and after a while he crawled under my shirt. His hands were cold and I shivered when he touched my skin...but I got turned on, too.

I moaned and pulled his shirt off his body, then started kissing his neck and chest. His moaning is the sexiest thing I've ever heard. I wanted to make him even louder. To reach the climax and beg me to keep going .I sucked the skin around his neck and stomach, and his body twisted under mine.Oh God...

ERICK:"Ahh,Adrian...It feels so good."

ME: "We haven't even started yet."

I abruptly pulled his pants off and lowered my head. Adrian was only in his boxers, while I was wearing clothes.

ERICK: "You have to take your clothes off, too."

He turned me around and stood over me

ME: "Then take it off me."