chapter ten

*Flashback to the time Dipper hurt his feet*

D I P P E R' S P O V

She was taking care of me. After everything I did and said. She was still taking care of me. I thought for sure that she would just leave me on the ground after those spikes touched my feet. But here we are in a place we don't know and she's wrapping her handkerchief around my injured foot.

And then I thought, 'Maybe she's not that bad after all.' Maybe she wasn't that freak girl I was expecting. Was I starting to like her?

She kept on taking care of me until I saw her yawn. I pretended to be asleep and continued watching her. She took the other pillow
and laid down on the other side of the carpet. She faced me to make sure I was alright.

When her eyes finally grew tired, I closed my eyes and muttered a small "Thank you." I was blushing so hard, thankful that she couldn't see me.

She faced the other way and let out a small chuckle. Oh man.

When I was sure she was asleep, I scooted closer to her. I wrapped an arm around her and she hugged me tight, thinking I'm some kind of teddy bear. She cuddled in my chest and I could feel her breathing in my neck.

I brought my thoughts back to the question I asked myself earlier.

Was I starting to like her?

If I did like her, she obviously wouldn't like me back. I've been nothing but mean to her ever since I met her.

I looked at the girl beside me. Everything about her while she's asleep is just so.. attractive.

Wait.. What?

SNAP OUT OF IT DIPPER!

I can't trust her yet. How did I let my self end up getting this attached to her? I can't let this happen.

That's enough. When I wake up tomorrow, I'm going to act like that Dipper who hates her so that she won't hope that we could ever be friends.

But right now, she was looking so peaceful in my arms. I am just going to savor this moment.

I rested my my chin on her head and slowly fell asleep.

--

aw dip :-/

Hi guys. I appreciate every single one of you. :) Especially those who vote and comment. 💕💕

I might update again later 😬✌️