chapter twenty two

M I A' S P O V

After they hugged, they sat down on the couch and asked me to join them. I sat down next to YN. I should at least pretend to like her.

"Hi YN." I smiled at her. It was fake, of course.

"Hi Mia." she said quietly.

"I'm sorry I haven't talked to you in the past few days." Dipper wrapped an arm around her and she blushed. "We were just busy catching up, right Mia?"

"R-right." I can't take my eyes off Dip's arm around her.

"I understand." she said and placed her head in Dipper's shoulder.

That's it I can't take this anymore. I excused myself to go to the restroom. I can't stand them getting all affectionate in front of me.

I heard Mabel go down the stairs, screaming.

"Guys! Guess what?" she jumped on the couch, startling YN and Dipper.

"What?" YN laughed and asked her to sit down.

"This girl's got a date!" she pointed
at herself and squealed.

"That's great Mabel! Just make sure that they're not gnomes or any other non-human thing this time."Dipper said sarcastically.

Mabel pushed his brother playfully. "He's normal. I checked this time."

"Good for you, Mabel." YN said.

The doorbell suddenly rang.

"There he is!" she scrambled to the door and opened it. "Come in, Chase. Come in."

The boy sat down next to YN. Dipper told me about Mabel's dates this summer and compared to them, this guy looks pretty normal.

"I'll just get ready. I won't take too long." she said and ran upstairs.

I had to act now.

I excused YN and Chase and asked them to go near the restroom. Dipper wanted to come but I insisted that he should stay in the living room.

When they came near me, I immediately shoved them both inside the bathroom and made sure they wouldn't be able to get out by blocking the door with a pretty big lamp.

After a few minutes, Mabel came down, wearing a pastel pink dress and silver flats.

"Where's Chase?" she asked.

I ran to the living room and pretended to be worried. "Chase just grabbed YN's hand and pulled her into the restroom!"

"What?!" Mabel and Dipper shouted at the same time.

"And I think they're getting freaky in there!" I mentally smirked. "They were letting out these.. sounds." I scrunched up my nose in disgust.

"N-no!" Dipper said. "YN would never do that."

"Well let's just see." I ran to the kitchen and removed the lamp blocking the door before the twins could even enter.

Dipper kicked the door open and I smirked because I knew I succeeded.

Y O U R P O V

Mia pushed me in the bathroom with Chase for an unknown reason. I rubbed my head because I accidentally hit the sink.

"Why did she do this?" Chase stood up and straightened his shirt.

"I don't know." I shrugged, trying to push the door but there was something blocking it.

Why was Mia doing this?

"I'm going to try to kick the door open." I said and started running to the door.

"YN, the floor is wet!" Chase screamed and blocked my way, causing me to fall on top of him with our foreheads touching.

Just then, we heard the door open and Dipper and Mabel gasped because they saw our current position, thinking we were doing.. something else.

"YN, I can't believe you!" Dipper screamed, tears forming in the corner of his eyes. Mabel gasped and stormed upstairs while I saw Mia smirking.

So she planned this.

--

A/N:
Mia is so desperate. *rolls eyes*