chapter twenty six

"So, uh- hi." I said awkwardly, not facing the boy in front of me. "Mabel said I should talk to you."

"Hey." he said, "I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what?" I asked, sitting down next to him.

"For screaming at you," he said guiltily. "I said some stupid things that day when we.. you know, broke up." he sighed and finally looked at me. "And I just want you to know that I didn't mean any of those things."

I kept quiet and he took this as the opportunity to say more.

"I love you, YN. I hope you know that. I am in love with you. I might not be perfect but for you, I will try to be the best." he said sincerely. "I'm sorry for not giving you the chance to explain."

"Can I explain right now?" I asked, feeling a little better because of what Dipper just said.

"Please do." he said with a little smile on his face.

"Mia pushed us both into the bathroom and blocked the door so we couldn't get out." I explained.

"But Mia said you- oh, continue." He scratched the back of his neck, confused.

"And then I was just about to kick the door open and then Chase blocked my way, causing me to fall on top of him."

"And the that's when I caught you." Dipper said silently. "I'm so sorry." he whispered.

"I understand," I smiled.

"Y-you forgive me?" He said, surprised.

"Why do you sound so surprised?" I chuckled. "By now, you should know that I am so in love with you that can't stay mad at you for a long time."

"I love you so much." He said, hugging me.

"W-wait." I pushed him off and he looked confused. "Where's Mia?"

He chuckled. "You're still jealous of her?" He wiggled his eyebrows and I blushed. "Don't worry," he whispered, wrapping an arm around me. "I'd choose you over her any time."

"Aw," I said, smiling. "But you do know that she's super obsessed with you, right?"

"She's my best friend. I understand her because I'm basically irresistible." he smirked and I playfully punched his arm. "Just kidding. We won't be worrying about her because I won't let Mia or anyone else get between us again."

"So we're together again?" I laughed.

"Wait. Let's make it official." he let go of me and kneeled in front of me.

"Will you, YN, be my girlfriend.. again?" He asked and I laughed, turning red. I jumped off the couch and gave him a big hug.

"Of course, you dork." I smiled at how cute he was. "I love you."

"I love you too." he whispered, pressing his lips to mine.

--

T H E E N D

Of this book at least.

Yes, my friends. There will be a sequel.

Buuut I will post chapters about how your life with Dipper will be after you make up in this book. They'll be like one shots. Maybe I'll do 2 or 3 before posting the sequel teehee.

I had fun writing this book. Thank you so much to everyone who took the time to read it.