chapter twenty five

D I P P E R' S P O V

"Mia, please give it back." I said without emotion.

"No, Dipper." she rolled her eyes, taking away my picture of YN that she got from my wallet. "You need to forget about that girl. I'm here." she batted her eyes, doing her best to look cute.

"I can't forget about her." I shook my head. "I love her." I looked at Mia's face and she was turning red.

"You can't love her, Dipper." she said, almost screaming. "That girl cheated on you."

"I never even gave her the chance to explain." I sighed, laying down on my bed. "I wish I did though."

"So what? So she could fill your head with lies again?" she said and I was starting to get annoyed.

Ever since YN and I broke up, Mia never left my side. That may sound like a good thing but believe me, it's not. She obviously knew my feelings towards YN. Why can't she just respect them?

"You know what, Mia? I think you should go back to your hotel for now." I said, pushing her away in the most polite way I can.

"But why?" she pouted. "We were going to watch a movie remember?"

"I don't really feel like watching a movie right now." I led her to the door.

"But-"

"Mia," I warned, trying my best not to snap at her.

"Okay, geez." she noticed my temper rising and she exited the house. I sighed in relief once she was gone.

Don't get me wrong, I love Mia (as a best friend of course, nothing more) but she can get a little.. clingy. So clingy that you're going to want to jump off a cliff if she follows you for another hour.

I heard the door open and Mabel was standing there.. with YN.

--

Y O U R P O V

After I got dressed up, I ate breakfast. Elise was shocked to see me finally out of my room.

"Great job, Mabel." she patted Mabel's head. "I couldn't even get her to stand up and you got her to eat breakfast." she chuckled. "Would you like some bacon with that?" she asked.

I nodded, eating the pancakes she gave me. "Would you like to eat, Mabel?" I asked.

"Nah, I just had breakfast before going here." she shook her head. Hurry up."

"Okay, I'm done." I said, placing my plate in the sink. "Elise, we're going out."

"Okay, have fun!" she shouted before we exited the house.

We arrived at The Mystery shack and we saw Mia exiting. She saw me and immediately glared at me. She looked like she wanted to say something to me but then she realized that Mabel was there so she just kept walking.

Mabel grabbed my hand and led me inside where we saw Dipper looking surprised to see me.

"I'll leave you two for a while," Mabel muttered and exited the room.

--

A/N:

Another cliffhanger hihi c:

What would you do if I made a Dipper x Mia fic? 😂