12 AM

* (A/N: All characters (unless specified or literal robots) are over 18. This includes (Y/N). Monty calls (Y/N) 'kid' for now (bc he's programmed to work with kids and for the sake of a nickname.. also slightly inspired off of his voice lines), but as the story progresses, the nickname will def. change because otherwise, it'll be weird. None of the art is mine. If you like this story, make sure to check out my other ones!*

You don't know what the hell happened. One minute, you were happily playing Gator Golf with your family at your little cousin's birthday party, the next you were standing alone, your family nowhere to be seen. You nervously grip your golf club. The dim, jungle-like surroundings were slightly more unsettling now that you were alone, the only sounds being the upbeat music and the almost overwhelmingly loud sound of the robot alligators hissing and growling below you. You've been wandering around for around an hour, lost and unable to find the exit, and judging from the lack of people, the Pizzaplex had already closed.

You sighed, sitting down on the cold, strangely moist floor. You could feel pressure building behind your eyes, straining to keep yourself from bursting out into tears. Not only were you trapped in this scary place, your family just forgot you there. You set your golf club down next to you and stared down at the ground, your head resting on your hands, and there you began to quietly sob. You felt trapped and completely and utterly helpless. You were sitting there for around ten minutes when you suddenly felt a large, heavy hand on your shoulder. You looked up and instead of seeing a person, you saw a very, very large (and scary) alligator.

"Hey, kid-"

Instead of listening to what Mr. Alligator had to say, you panicked, grabbing the golf club that was to your side and swinging it full force into the tall figure above you. There was a metallic thunk, but when you looked at the figure again, he didn't get hit by the club,

He was holding it.

He easily pulled the golf club out of your grip and threw it to the side. You, still panicked and even more scared than before, having seen his large claws, started to try punching him, but he just blocked your blows. He grabbed your hands with his much larger claws, gently but firmly, and looked down at you through purple, star-shaped sunglasses.

"Hey now, calm down. I'm only trying to help!" He said in a mechanical, gravelly voice that had a slight Cajun accent to it. You stayed silent, looking up at him with wide, terrified eyes. After a few seconds, you recognized him as one of the main animatronics within the Pizzaplex. This calmed you slightly, the fact that he wasn't some monster that came out of the darkness of the artificial jungle scene was comforting.

"Alright, I'm gonna let your arms go, don't try punchin' me again..." He chuckled slightly, slowly opening his hands and letting your arms return to your sides. He was silent for a moment before speaking loudly again, "What are you doing in here? Don't you know that we're closed for the night?" He stood up to his normal height towering over you, crossing his arms.

You nodded your head, "Yeah, um... my family left me."

He looked slightly sympathetic, "Oh, sorry 'bout that, kid. Uh.. and you're sure they aren't out there looking for you now?"

You shrugged, "I don't know, I've been lost in here for like, an hour!"

"Oh, so you're lost? The exit out of here is right over there." He said, pointing to a nearby door that you didn't see before.

"Oh," You said, feeling quite dumb that you didn't notice that earlier, "I didn't realize that was there."

He sighed, "Alright. Well, you know it's there now. How 'bout we go try to find your family?"

You nod, "Yeah, but what if they aren't there?"

"Well, then I guess you're gonna have to spend the night in the Pizzaplex." He shrugged, beginning to walk towards the door. His footsteps were loud and heavy, which made you wonder how you didn't hear him approach earlier.

You quickly followed after the animatronic, hoping that your family was still there.

To your dismay, when you got to the main entrance of the Pizzaplex, you couldn't get out.

"Darn it! The security cover is already over the door!" Monty said, looking annoyed, "You can't leave. And even if your family was here, they wouldn't be able to leave either."

You frowned, "What do you mean, isn't there any other way out? Or a way to de-activate this stuff?"

The alligator shrugged, "I dunno, I just know that it opens again at 6 A.M."

You sighed, feeling once again like you were gonna cry, but this time out of frustration, "God, nothing can go right tonight, can it!? I suck at golf so I can barely play, my family forgets about me, and now I'm locked in this stupid place?!"

The groovy lookin' guy just stood there awkwardly, not knowing how to handle other people's emotions (Obvi he can barely handle his own lol). You eventually calmed down after a good few minutes of angry ranting and trying to punch your way through the metal shutters that covered the exits. You took a deep breath and turned to face the animatronic whose name you still didn't know, "Woah, that was kind of a lot. Sorry."

The rockstar laughed somewhat awkwardly, "It's cool, kid. Don't worry 'bout it."

You gave him a small smile before speaking again, "Well, I guess since I'll be in here for a while, we should get to know each other, huh?"

He shrugged, "Yeah, I guess so. My name's Montgomery Gator... but you can just call me Monty."

You smiled, "I'm (Y/N). It's nice to meet you, Monty!" You reached out to shake his hand.

"It's nice to meet you too, kid." He took your hand with his large claw and shook it.

You looked around, "Well, is there anything around here we could do other than golf?"

He shook his head, "Not really, everything is pretty much closed. Or we'd need a party pass. In fact, we can't even get back into Gator Golf."

You shrugged, "Oh, right. Man, that sucks. So we're just gonna sit here all night?"

Monty looked to be thinking for a moment, "Well, I guess we could go back to my room? That would be safer, then Vanessa or any of the S.T.A.F.F wouldn't find you." he started to stomp off towards where you assumed his room was.

You followed. "Vanessa? Who's that?" You asked curiously.

"The security guard here. I don't like her." He responded.

"Why not?"

"She's mean."

"Oh, well, then I guess I'm glad that you found me instead of her!" You smiled.

If Monty could smile, there would've been the tiniest sliver of a smile spread across his mechanical face. He was glad he found you too.

You walked in a comfortable silence to Monty's room. Maybe spending the night at the Pizzaplex wouldn't be such a horrible thing after all.