2 AM

*A/N- Sorry for all of the typos and grammar issues that were in the last 2 chapters (as well as layout issues with the last chapter), I went back and fixed some of it. Also, if any of you have any ideas for what could happen during the story, please comment or something because I need ideas!

You sat on the lime green couch, semi-bored and chatting with Monty. You guys had been trying to figure out what to do for a while now, but you guys couldn't seem to come up with any ideas!

"We could try to break into the arcade? You seem strong, you could probably break down the door or something." You suggested.

Monty shook his head, "No, everybody would just get mad at me for breakin' stuff. Plus, we don't have any money to even play the games."

You nodded, "True, true. Maybe we could find something to do that wouldn't involve breaking into anything?" 

Monty shrugged, "Maybe, there isn't much to do. Plus we- well, actually- you would have to be sneaky. The security bots are loud and either Vanessa or someone else will come looking for you."

"Well, if they catch me, won't I just be able to go home?" You asked. 

He looked hesitant, then said, "Well, I don't really know. I probably shouldn't even be talking about this but..." 

"But what?" 

"Some kids have been goin' missing around here, and I just wouldn't want the same thing to happen to you." 

"Oh. Yeah, that uh... doesn't sound too good." You responded. God, your family must be worried sick. Or at least, you hoped that they would be. 

Monty nodded. It was silent for a few seconds, while you kept on thinking of stuff you guys could do.

Suddenly, you gasped, "I have an idea!" 

The animatronic looked over at you curiously, "Hm?"

"We should play hide and seek! It'll be fun since this place is so big!" You smiled widely, watching the robot's face for an answer.

He looked as uneasy as a robot could look, sighing. "I dunno... Are you sure that's a good idea? What if you get caught? Or if somebody sees one of us?"

You smiled reassuringly, "Relax, man. I can be super sneaky and quiet! I won't get caught! Plus it would give us something to do..." 

He sighed again, smiling ever so slightly, "Fine. But if you get caught, don't expect me to save you." 

You smiled even wider than before, "Hell yeah! Let's go!" You jumped up out of your chair and looked up at Monty. Even when you were standing at your full height he was much taller than you.

--------------------

You stood in the elevator calmly. It was your turn to hide first, but you figured that hiding in the atrium would be the most obvious thing to do, so you decided to explore a little bit. Monty had given you a one-minute head start to find a place to hide, so you figured by the time he was done counting, you would already be upstairs. 

The elevator opened up to a long balcony that overlooked the bottom floor of the atrium. You walked out and looked around for a place to hide. To your right was just more dimly-lit balcony but to your left, there was a red double door with the words 'Superstar Daycare Pick-Up' plastered above it in colorful bubble letters. Maybe if that door was unlocked...

The door was unlocked, and you were totally right. This place looked like an amazing place to hide! You looked over the balcony and out onto a large, colorful play area, and right next to you was the slide down into that area. You were about to look around to see if there were any places you could hide that were outside the daycare when you suddenly heard the loud footsteps that you assumed belonged to Monty coming from outside the door. You panicked, not wanting to be found already, and launched yourself down the slide, landing softly into a ball pit. You stood up, looking around frantically for a place to hide when you heard a joyful cheering coming from above you. You looked up just in time to see a long lanky figure dive into the ball pit. You walked towards where it had landed when it suddenly jumped up at you!