03

Sorin

The car journey home was unlike anything I'd ever experienced before. My closest friend's sister was laughing to herself as she rolled around in the rear passenger seats.

"Could you please give me some grapes and strawberries?" she inquires between hiccups, as I park in front of my house. It almost feels as if I'm obligated to. My hands traced across the black leather seats of my car; the sky had darkened to the point where only the stars in a mile radius could be spotted.

"We'll see," I reply throwing my car keys into my pocket and heading over to the passenger door to assist Nita out of the vehicle.

"Do you suppose you'd be able to walk?" I inquire tenderly, and she shrugs as I hold her with my arm around her waist. I almost choke on the sound her ankle makes as she stands up on it, so I sweep her up into my arms. It's amazing what a shit ballet can do to you. She'll have to check that out first thing in the morning.

"Ouch! That hurt." She laughs, and I hold her light body in one hand while yanking open the door with the other. I take Nita into the kitchen and set her on the kitchen counter, closing the door behind me with my hip. She starts smashing her fists on the hard counter, and I grab her hands in an attempt to get her to stop.

"Your hands are going to bruise." I say this as I slowly let go of them. she shrugs, Before laying down on the counter,

"Feed me grapes and strawberries, like a queen and I'll stop." She speaks, almost as if she's a toddler and I do exactly that. I don't want to be responsible for hurting Koji's adored sister, opening the kitchen door my eyes widen at the sight of strawberries.

Why would I have strawberries in my fridge, I hate them?

I walk back towards her, not before taking a look at my newly modernised kitchen. New kitchen floor and wall tiles were placed down, and most off the kitchen was ripped out which is now replaced with rich appliances.

"Chop Chop." She says fake yawning, and propping her head up with the palm of her hand. She opens her mouth, as I open the new crate of strawberries and pop one into her mouth. "Mmmh." She says rubbing her stomach with her spare hands.

We go through the entire crate of strawberries along with grapes, and I shake my head at her current state. Suddenly, she quickly sits up before throwing up all over herself. I inhale a sharp breath, looking at the state of the girl sat in front of me.

"I'm going to run you a bath, okay?"
"But you'll see my private parts." She pouts, as I wrap my arm around her waist bringing her towards the bathroom. She sits down on the toilet seat, as I reach over to turn on the tap to the hot water.

"I'll close my eyes." She nods slowly. The bath is soon full of hot water, she strips down bare removing her sick ridden clothing and I shut my eyes before grabbing ahold of her bare waist and lifting her into the bathtub.

"I'll sit down in front of the bath and I'll face the opposite direction, so I don't see your body. Call out if you need me."
She lets out a small hum in response, as I begin to hear water being splashed around- either from her playing with the water, or cleaning herself.

But from what little I know about her and current drunk state she's in, I'll say the first option.

I lean my head against the bathtub, for what seems like forever. Before I'm told she needs a towel, so I close my eyes once again before handing her the towel. I finally once again open my eyes, as I'm told I'm allowed to do so. Much to Nita's dismay, I bring her to my chest bridal style and I somehow manage to change her clothes without seeing a single inch of her bare body.

"Goodnight." I say standing at the guest door, but she doesn't speak but instead responds back with soft snores.

*
Nita

I use the fork and knife to cut up the American pancake, before shoving the small piece into my mouth. The fullness and fluffiness of the pancake is mouth watering.
"Mmmh," I  rub my tummy "This is perfectly yummy." I say with a mouth full of the food.

Sorin brings his index finger to my face, a soft smile taking over his lips making me blush, he wiggles the finger in my face.
"No talking whilst eating."

I roll my eyes, before drinking the thick strawberry milkshake by my side. Flushing the pancake down my throat. He's cute yet so attractive at the same time, it makes my brain do stupid things.
"You've got a milkshake moustache." He points to my face, and I shake my head with embarrassment. Before using my baggy jumper sleeve to wipe the side of my mouth. 
"Gone?"

He shakes his head, and points to the same spot on my face. I once again repeat the same action. He shakes his head before reaching over the table, and he uses his thumb to wipe away the milkshake. I inhale a sharp breath noticing how close Sorin's face is to mine. I look down at his extremely kissable lips, and I bite my bottom lip and I notice Sorin's jaw tense before he sits back down in his seat.

Suddenly, Koji bursts through the door, a puzzled yet disappointed look on his face. I rub my temples trying to ease my headache caused by my hangover from last night.

"So, when were you planning on telling me that you're leaving today for college." Koji shouts making me flick a piece of pancake into the air, and hit Sorin directly in the face. Sorin raises an eyebrow at me, whilst I tilt my head to the side questioning myself.

"Holy moly," I shake my head dismayed at me own forgetfulness "that's today?"