16

Before I knew it, I fall asleep in his arms. We have to be back at campus in six hours. I wake up in his bed without him, he must have placed me there. I flutter my eyes slowly, allowing my eyes to adjust to the lighting of the room.

All I can hear is shouting and screaming coming from the kitchen, I can hear crying coming from Anna and Jax and I'm terrified. Should I stay here, or should I bring Anna and Jax into Sorin's room?

Bringing the twins into his room seems like the most suitable idea. I don't want them experiencing what I went through with both of my parents fighting.

I groan whilst standing up from the bed and quickly run over to the kitchen.
"How dare you think you can do that to her!" Sorin shouts at him. At Mason. I'm shaking, I can't stand being in the same room as him.

"Hey." I bend down in front of Anna and Jax and the entire room falls silent. I take a deep breath before swallowing the lump in my throat,
"Why don't we play a game in Sorin's bedroom, okay?" The twins nod, and I place Anna on my hip and take ahold of Jax's hand which is so tiny in mine.

I have urge to turn around, but I can't. I can't see his face again, I can't see Masons face again. He tore down my walls and I've only just worked on building them back up again.

Seeing his face would be like playing with fire, adding gasoline for an unnecessary cause. Instead of setting the world on fire, not letting a single flame touch me. Mason would set me on fire, not letting a single flame touch the earth and I feel like he already had done so.

He made me feel like I was the problem, it was my reason I felt so unloved and the saddest thing is I believed him. I was so blinded by the small percentage of me being happy with him I blocked out all the bad parts of the relationship.

I turned to him because I wanted to feel even a little loved, my parents had given up on me alongside my brother and my one and only friend and he was all I knew.

I thought I wasn't good enough for anyone, and I still believe that. But now...maybe I do have people care about me.

He was like a torch, he was my fire, he lit up my heart during times it was dark and I was blinded by his flames and colours.

Sometimes I believe that I was never alone, that maybe if I contacted my family first I wouldn't have ended up in this situation. I wouldn't have turned to my professor, I wouldn't have sold drugs for money and end up here in this very situation.

When I met him my protective barrier crumbled, he broke my walls and now it's my chore to build them up. He pierced my heart and now I need a bandage, something or somebody to patch that hole to heal my heart.

A cold solo tear ran down my pink cheeks, I turn to face Sorin a weak gentle smile taking over my lips. "I'm bringing the twins to your room." I mouth, and he nods understandingly. He crease between his eyebrows disappears as he smiles at me and smiles down at the children.

He walks over to me, whilst Mason and Charli stare at one another. He uses his thumb to wipe away tears running down Anna's cheeks, and his hands reaches up to cup my cheek.

"I'll kill him." Is all he says, repeating the same words from earlier "I promise, and I never back out on my promises." I look down, his lips are extremely close to mine, I can feel my heart dancing and my breath hitches.

His thumb wipes away the singular tear which is slowly running down. I feel frozen, as if I can't move away from his touch and in fact I can feel myself leaning into his touch. Maybe he feels the same, because he's not said anything and he hasn't moved away.

Jax soon begins tugging on my hand and I take a deep breath before bending down and placing him on my left hip.
"You should probably go and-" Sorin begins to speak, and I nod up and down.

"Yeah I- yeah I should go." I take a deep breath, before turning around and heading towards Sorin's bedroom with both the twins on my hips.

Sorin

I feel flames flowing in my veins, when I'm angry I can't control myself and especially when I see my sweet poison crying over this weak man it pains me and despite all this Anna and Jax are still on her mind.

My beating heart is competing against my head, is killing him really so reasonable? Would Nita hate me, ignore me for the rest of her life? What about Charli if I killed the step-father to her children would she hate me?

All reasonable thoughts empty my head as my eyes come in contact with his, as I grab the knife from the side and slightly press the tip into his neck . Charli's screaming, crying and I feel as if I've lost control over my body. I'm dizzy with anger, and I'm not allowing him to get away with this.

"How dare you think you can lay a finger on my sweet po- Nita. Who in the right frame of mind thinks it's suitable to touch a minor whilst being their professor!" I shout, small droplets of blood run down his neck and he hisses out in pain.

Charli's cries ring in my ear. He deserves so much more than this, he deserves death but I can't do that to My older sister.

"It's either death or you leave my entire family alone including Nita. You break up with Charli, and if I find out you're hurting people like you hurt Nita and Charli you may expect your death, sí." Mason doesn't say anything in response, he's shaking and I wish I could see him drop to his death in front of me.

I want to see him bleed out, scream out in pain.

"Sorin." Nita's voice echos throughout the entire kitchen, and I drop the knife to floor. Her voice snaps me to reality, I want to throw up. I'm turning insane, I want him to die.

I'm crazy.

"I'm sorry for interrupting, the twins want a juice box." Her voice is weak and shaky, I turn around to face her. Her head is down, she's not looking at either one of us. Charli looks horrified, she grabs ahold of Masons wrist and forces him to leave the house.

Leaving just me and Nita in the room, alone and I want to cry. I feel ashamed, I wanted to murder him. I gasp extremely loudly, my hands fly up and cover my mouth.

Nita looks up at me, her gaze meeting mine. She very slowly walks over to me, slides her arms around my torso and I wrap my arms around her shoulders.

"It's okay Sorin, this is my war to fight." Her voice cracks whilst speaking "And I don't want to keep on fighting anymore. It's over."

She looks up at me, and is it just me or has her eyes always been this beautiful. She looks extremely vulnerable, and I want to keep her in my arms forever. I want to protect her from any harm which may come her way. I want to be her friend, I want to be her best friend.

I want to stay up all night watching movies together, play videos games with one another and go on study dates. I want her to speak freely to me, open up to me and breakdown in front of me if she wants to.

She cups my cheeks, and her thumb slightly caresses them. "Can you take away my pain?" She whispers, her green eyes twinkle as she looks up to face me. My hands tighten around her shoulders, accidentally pressing her closer to my chest.

"If it was possible, I'd fix your heart and allow you to break my heart into smithereens." Truthfully I speak, she shakes her head slightly chuckling humourlessly.

"You wouldn't, and I hadn't meant it like that. I want you to fuck me like you had last night." She whispers, her fingers tracing the outline of my abs through my T-shirt.

"Nita." I shake my head "I'm not going to do that, as I said last night that was a one time thing and-" She's down on her knee's palming my dick through the fabric of my jeans.

-semi edited-

A/N

I don't know what to write so...here's an extra chapter because I am once again sick.
I think I'm dying??/j

Do you have any pets? And do you have any pets you'd like to have?

I have two cats and one puppy, and I've always wanted a pet goat,rabbit and meerkat their just insanely cool.