19

Once I hear quiet snores escape Sorin's mouth, I slowly stand up from his bed. From what I've experienced so far, he's a heavy sleeper so he won't notice me missing for a while.

I pull down the bed covers, revealing his bruised and bloody chest. It's been on my mind that I've not cleaned them thoroughly, and all I need it to have a grumpy Sorin whose cuts are all infected.

I grab my phone from the side and dial Jiwon's number. "Hey." I speak quietly whilst gentle dabbing the rag at his cuts.

"Shit Nita, is everything okay? Need me to come over, I don't care that it's after hours if you need me I'll come-"

"He's okay," I sigh loudly "He's asleep, he said he's tired and he's been really affectionate to me...I think he's royally fucked up." I speak into the phone, still using the soaked towel to dab at the slashes.

"What do you mean by affectionate?" I then shudder at the thought that she has a crush on him. Had a crush on him, after the date she told me they both agreed that she was more of an annoying little sister to him and she felt the same way as well.

"He's been hugging me, and he cuddled me until he feel asleep and he smiled at me...actually smiled at me." I hear a gasp come from Jiwon.

"He smiled. Oh gosh Nita, he's definitely fucked something up. I'm so happy he's alive at least. I'll see you at breakfast, ciao!"

Once I finish cleaning blood of his body, and bandaging up where he needs it most. I look towards my bed, it would make more sense to sleep there. I take a deep breath, before turning around and climbing into my own bed.

I shouldn't make things more complicated than they already are, and waking up in the morning with him would make things a lot more awkward. I turn around to face the white wall, and trace my fingers against the cracks and dents in the bricks. The coldness of the wall sends shivers up and down my spine multiple times.

No it doesn't.

I turn around to see Sorin, lay in my bed grabbing ahold of my thigh making me face him. "Please, I don't want to be alone tonight." He whispers, I take a deep breath before nodding my head and delicately placing my head on his chest making sure not to irritate his cuts or hurt him even more.

<—»

I've definitely been struck by Cupid's arrow, i'm even having dreams about him. I take a deep breath noticing he's not in my bed this morning. He regrets it. At least he's home and safe.

I change into a red spaghetti string tank top and a pair of blue jeans. I grab the small nicely wrapped present I had bought him last Sunday and place it onto his bed and then I notice a note.

I take it into my hands and trace my fingers over his delicate and cursive handwriting.

I've not ditched you, ran away nor been kidnapped. I'm taking a shower because apparently loosing a lot of blood is tiring. I'll tell you everything soon, I just need to wrap my head around it.

I leave the card on his bed and smile. He's cute writing a note because he thinks I'd think he ditched me. The door bursts open its Sorin, unfortunate for me he's wearing all his clothes and no towel but his hair is wet making him look extremely attractive.

I rub my eyes with the back of my wrist.
"You can sleep in the car." Sorin mumbles and I raise an eyebrow at him

"Where are we going?" I place my hands on my hips. I keep blinking repeatedly, I'm soo tired I think I'm going to fall asleep in this instant. He says something but I'm not sure what, so I shrug in response and scoop his small gift into my arms from his bed and hand it to him.

"I bought this because I'm sorry about Sunday, I shouldn't have done that and I understand if you don't accept." I speak, he scoffs rolling his eyes and accepts the gift.

"Only a dummy wouldn't accept your apology." He speaks and I bite back a smile, he carefully undoes the red bow and begins to unwrap the blue wrapping paper, revealing a signed One Direction CD,his mouth slightly opened.

"I'm fucking awesome, and in a tun load of debt." I chuckle, I battle to fight of a smile at his shocked and happy facial expressions fighting against one another. He gently places the cd onto the bed and runs over to me.

I don't know who inferred it first but the next thing I know is that his lips are against mine and we're both moaning at the intensity of the kiss. His hands slowly move down my hips and make their way down to my ass squeezing them making me moan into him once again.

My hands slide around his neck, his lips are so soft against mine. I can feel sparks become alive, soaring through the sky. His skin against mine feels go good but so wrong against mine, and maybe that's the thrill of it.

Or maybe there's something more going on between us.

My mouth slightly opens and he accepts that as his chance to slip this tongue into my mouth, he brings his hands up towards my cheeks and his cold rings cause the best kind of goosebumps to form on my arms. This kiss wasn't slow or needy, it was almost reassuring as if he's telling me everything will be okay.

He's done something terribly wrong. I pull away slowly, almost as if it takes every bit of my energy to remove a part of his touch. His hands lingers on my face, and my arms are still snaked around his neck.

I remove my hands from him and walk over to sit at the edge of my bed. "You need to tell me what you did Sorin, because you scaring me."

He slowly walks up to me and sits down leaving a foot space between us as if he can't control himself around me. He sighs, placing his head in his hands.

"We need to leave now." His voice is stern and extremely direct "Mason is connected with the American Mafia and they were after me last night, he thinks I'm taking you away from him and-"

I'm shaking, just as i thought my life is becoming on track it gets so much worse and I can't blame Sorin because it's my fault. If I hadn't ran into Mason's arms like a lost puppy, and fell for his tricks the whole ass Mafia wouldn't be after me or Sorin.

The room is silent, and I'm flapping my hands around because I don't know what to do with them. I'm pacing up and down the room because I don't know what to do.

Guilt is eating me alive, eating me alive like now I eat my strawberries, with not one care in the world. It's my fault Sorin is hurt, he's going to have scars on his body for the rest his life.

It's my fault how Jiwon was almost crying because she thought she would never see her best friend again.

I kissed him whilst he was in pain, he could have been flinching from my touch and I wouldn't have known because my head is so far up my own butt.

Maybe happiness isn't a suitable lifestyle for me, because no matter how many times I try to leave, my best friend sadness keeps trying to enter me and break down my front door and it's slowly working.

Every little crack and the old me with the broken interior will be back, my walls will be demolished and anybody would be able to guilt trip me again.

And it's not until Sorin grabs ahold of my hand his eyes full of worry and him telling me it's not fault, I realise I just said all that out loud.

I'm loosing control of myself once again.

A/N

Where are you from?

Mwah