Chapter 4

Tw: bullying, fights, mentions of bruises

He woke up the next morning, the bruise started to disappear. Barley visible. He put on his glasses and got out of bed. He got ready. Same routine everyday. He wakes up, gets dress, eat, and head out the door. He never actually stays at his house. Like who would want to? It smells like alcohol and cigarette. He gotten used to it after awhile. He also got the habit of smoking from watching his dad. He's only 15 and smokes. Who would have guessed? Well it's only the 90s, so it's pretty easy to get some "cancer sticks" as what Eddie likes to say. He never really liked the habit, but it calms him down. He just can't stop.

He hops on his bike and headed to the arcade. He run up to street fighter, his favorite game. He starts to play. Soon enough He feels hot breath on the back of his neck.

"Hi there four eyes." Richie turns around to see the mullet wearing freak, Henry Bowers.

"What do you want, Bowers." Richie asks.

"For you to get out of my arcade!"

"Dude, for the last time, this is not your arcade." He said proudly. "Why don't you and your minions walks your ass out of here and find a cliff to jump off of" Henry got closer towards Richie.

"I would keep my mouth shut if I were you. Unless, you want to get punched in the face."

"Like you can." Everyone in the arcade was listening now.

"That's it Thrashmouth, your dead." Henry punches Richie in the face. He gets up and jump on top of Henry. He starts to beat the crap out of him. Richie punches him right in the nose. He flips Richie over onto his back, pining Richie down. He punches Richie several time in the face. Richies glasses fall on the floor, broken.

He can't see. He gets up and swings at Henry, trying to get one hit. And Richie did, Richie knocked him out. He lies on the arcade floor. Unconscious. Richie can't see that great, but He could tell the bowers gang ran away, leaving Henry behind.

Richie Kneels down looking from his glasses. Hr feels them, and another hand falls on top of his. The hand takes the glasses and puts them on Richies face. It's broken but He can see better then before. Richie looks up to see, Eddie Kaspbrak.

"Come on Richie, let's get you cleaned up." Eddie said. Richie didn't respond. His head was pounding, surprised I didn't pass out, Richie thought. He puts his arm around Eddies neck, so Richie wouldn't fall. Richie got onto the back of his bike and they road away, leaving my bike behind.

...

They got to Eddies house. They went into the bathroom. Richie sat onto on the counter. Eddie took out every bandage and wound cleaner there is. He started on Richies knuckles, there were pretty busted up.

"So, what's the reason you got into a fight with Henry this time?" He asked Richie.

"for him being a total asshole, as usual." He said.

"Doesn't mean you should be getting into fights with him." He moved on up to Richies cheek.

"I know, but it's not my fault, he punched me first."

"Well you could be an asshole sometimes, Rich." He says. "You need to learn how to stop. You can say a little to much sometimes."

That hurt.

"I know, but he deserves to know that I hate him." Eddie laughs at his comment.

He moves to Richies lip.

"Ok this is going to sting a little." He says. He presses the tissue with wound cleaner. Richie hisses."Sorry." He says.

"It's all right Ed's." Richie smiles.

"I told you to stop calling me that."

"You know you like it." Richie smirked. He rolled his eyes. He presses onto Richies lip again with the tissue. He flinched. Richie looked at at his eyes. It reminds him of honey and chocolate combined. He looks at Richies eyes.

There it was, the click. That spark. Richie started to move closer. And so did Eddie. They were inches closer from each other.

"Eddie bear! what are you doing in there!" His mom, Sonia yells. Eddie and Richie jolted back quick.

"Nothing mommy, I'm just going to the bathroom!" Eddie yells back.

"Ok Eddie bear, remember to take your pills after!" Sonia walks away from the other side of the door.

"Oh Eddie bear come give me a kiss." Richie make kissy faces at him, mocking the nickname, eddie bear.

"Oh shut up." Eddie rolls his eyes, laughing.

Hi guys, hope you all liking the book so far. If you have any suggestions put them in the comments. I love to hear what you all have in mind. Hope you have a great day, or night.