Chapter 7

Saturday came sooner then expected. Nothing happened during the week. Only Richies parents being oddly nice to him.

Anyways, The losers all agreed on going to the quarry. Eddie rode his bike down the street. He was near the kissing bridge. It was nice hot out, with a nice cool breeze. The wind went through his hair, causing his hair to get messed up. The beams of the sun made sweat fell down his face.

Then there it was...

"Hello girly boy!" A voice came from behind the small boy. Eddie stoped his bike and turned around to see, Henry bowers and his 3 idiot friends. Eddie's eyes widened.

"Where's your boyfriend? Huh?" Henry came closer to him. Eddie froze.
Eddie admits, he's kinda afraid of the Bowers gang. They almost bet up Eddie so badly last year, he almost went to the hospital. At least Richie was there to save him. Richies not that strong, but he sure knows how to fight. Eddie likes Richie. Ever since he saved his life that day in the well house.

"He's not my boyfriend." Eddie mumbled under his breath.

"What was that, Fairy?." Bowers was up in Eddies face now. "Why don't I introduce you to a little friend, shall We." He pulled out a new shiny switch blade. Eddie's eyes widened and his breath got heaver.

...

All the losers sat there at the quarry, waiting for their friend, Eddie. Even Eddies new friends were there. They sat in silence, waiting. Ben made the first move to start a conversation.

"So whats your favorite colors?" Ben asked the new faces.

"I like green." A boy said with shaggy blonde hair, and green eyes, he had a blue t-shirt on that says 'blue sky's, happy sun' on it, he was tall not as tall as Stanley but he was taller then Richie. His name is Oliver.

"I like purple." A girl said with black hair, hazle eyes, short but taller then Eddie, and she's wearing a striped t-shirt. Her name is Sammy.

"I-I like g-green." Bill said.

"I like blue." Stanley answered.

"Red." Bev joined in.

"Yellow." Richie said.

"I like Orange." Mike smiled.

"Seriously?" Richie commented.

"What?" Mike asked.

"Who likes orange? That's like the worst color there is."

"You picked yellow so you can't even be taking." Mike crossed his arms.

"Yellow is a good color."

"Yeah, it's the color of piss." Stanley pointed out.

"I swear Uris is will push you in the water right now." Richie tried to stand up but Bev held him down.

"Hey no fighting! We have guests." Mike said.

"Sorry mommy." Richie said looking down.

"Mommy?" Oliver questioned.

"Don't even ask." Ben laughed.

"S-so is Eddie c-coming or not?" Bill wondered.

"He's coming. I'll make sure he didn't get loss again like last time." Richie chuckled. Richie got up and started walking away from the quarry and onto the road.

...

Richie walked along the road until he saw Eddie's bike thrown on the floor. He picked it up. He looked ahead and saw a boy on the floor, scrunched up into a ball shape form. Richie walked closer, and realized who It's was.

Dun dun dun. Cliffhanger. Hope you guys are enjoying this fanfic. If you have any ideas I loved to hear them. Happy reading!